how to change background color? - Page 2 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2007, 07:05 AM   #16 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car:
Mods:
Flaw needs rep therapyFlaw needs rep therapyFlaw needs rep therapyFlaw needs rep therapyFlaw needs rep therapyFlaw needs rep therapyFlaw needs rep therapyFlaw needs rep therapyFlaw needs rep therapyFlaw needs rep therapyFlaw needs rep therapy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev ATARI View Post
Several, several months ago
It's.been.awhile.since.I've.been.here.....who.purc hased?

Goddamn.I.hate.not.having.a.space.bar.
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2007, 07:09 AM   #17 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Rev ATARI Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Rev ATARI Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Rev ATARI Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Rev ATARI Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Rev ATARI Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Rev ATARI Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Rev ATARI Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Rev ATARI Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Rev ATARI Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Rev ATARI Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Rev ATARI Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
It's.been.awhile.since.I've.been.here.....who.purc hased?

Goddamn.I.hate.not.having.a.space.bar.
Sorry I donít remember all the details.

Fryís sells space bars on row 3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-04-2007, 07:22 AM   #18 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car: 05 Cobb stage2 wrx
Mods:
solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
The new setup sucks
Old 10-04-2007, 08:54 AM   #19 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
BabyVadah has a Rep problemBabyVadah has a Rep problemBabyVadah has a Rep problemBabyVadah has a Rep problemBabyVadah has a Rep problemBabyVadah has a Rep problemBabyVadah has a Rep problemBabyVadah has a Rep problemBabyVadah has a Rep problemBabyVadah has a Rep problemBabyVadah has a Rep problem
Who bought SHO? Why? And why did MikeSho sell it? Got a lot of money? But I wanna know who would wanna buy SHO anyway?
And this new theme/color sucks balls, big time. Looks like something from elementary school or looks like it's trying to be "futuristic".
Either way it looks like complete GARBAGE!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-04-2007, 10:41 AM   #20 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
phishmann Um, 1 million? Damn!phishmann Um, 1 million? Damn!phishmann Um, 1 million? Damn!phishmann Um, 1 million? Damn!phishmann Um, 1 million? Damn!phishmann Um, 1 million? Damn!phishmann Um, 1 million? Damn!phishmann Um, 1 million? Damn!phishmann Um, 1 million? Damn!phishmann Um, 1 million? Damn!phishmann Um, 1 million? Damn!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dom yo View Post
WTF double post
noob...
Old 10-04-2007, 12:48 PM   #21 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Car: 1994 Civic EX Coupe
Mods: Bone Stock at the moment. But something's cooking!
Eli'sEG94 needs rep therapyEli'sEG94 needs rep therapyEli'sEG94 needs rep therapyEli'sEG94 needs rep therapyEli'sEG94 needs rep therapyEli'sEG94 needs rep therapyEli'sEG94 needs rep therapyEli'sEG94 needs rep therapyEli'sEG94 needs rep therapyEli'sEG94 needs rep therapyEli'sEG94 needs rep therapy
It would be teh suck if whom ever bougt it was a Honda Hater, and would try and make our lives a living hell.

PS: I think there's a secret cult of honda haters, and they're out to get us.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:53 PM   #22 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Car:
Mods:
Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?
ohhh me no likey
Old 10-04-2007, 04:24 PM   #23 (permalink)
P0P
CarbonSword Ninja

Car:
Mods:
P0P Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?P0P Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?P0P Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?P0P Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?P0P Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?P0P Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?P0P Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?P0P Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?P0P Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?P0P Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?P0P Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Up Up Down Down Right Left Right Left B A Select Start

silly
Old 10-04-2007, 04:47 PM   #24 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Car: 1994 Civic EX Coupe
Mods: Bone Stock at the moment. But something's cooking!
Eli'sEG94 needs rep therapyEli'sEG94 needs rep therapyEli'sEG94 needs rep therapyEli'sEG94 needs rep therapyEli'sEG94 needs rep therapyEli'sEG94 needs rep therapyEli'sEG94 needs rep therapyEli'sEG94 needs rep therapyEli'sEG94 needs rep therapyEli'sEG94 needs rep therapyEli'sEG94 needs rep therapy
Yeah man, there have been a lot of DataBase Errors in the fast few mins, and alot of down time in the past few hours. What's going on.

This is atleast my case.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:05 PM   #25 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

Car: 1972 CL360, 1975 280z, 1988 RX7, 1991 CRX, 1993 Miata, 1991 GSXR
Mods: sticky tires, piles of miles.
drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?
I'm disappointed overall. Not only is the new layout lunky, unintuitive, and ... bright...

it's REALLY slow. I use a packet sniffer as general practice, and my port 80 transfers went up by almost double with the new theme.

SIMPLE! SIMPLE R GOOD-LY-ER!

Seriously, this is wreaking havoc on the SQL server(probably servers, actually), and I don't think it's being widely accepted as a good move. The adspace hasn't changed, so it probably wasn't for a pecuniary reason. What gives? Have there been any official announcements?

*EDIT* the rep system is quite a bit better though now.

Last edited by drummingpariah; 10-04-2007 at 07:06 PM. Reason: rep
Old 10-04-2007, 08:29 PM   #26 (permalink)
Super Nazi Mod

Car: 81 Rabbit 81 Rabbit Pickup 84 Vr6 Rabbit Convertible 97 Accord 00 Jetta VR6 97 Audi A4 1.8t
Mods:
RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!
RANDOM WORDS OF IDIOCY

this shit is the shittiest gayest theme ever. this is the gay theme of the losers. whoever made this gay shit, can stick this gay shit up theyre big gay shit ass. with a big shit here, a big shit there, here a big shit, there a big shit, ol' mcshitty(shouldn't this be ol' mcdonald?) had a shitty ass theme making farm. ee ii ee ii oooooo

AND NOW A WORD FROM OUR SPONSER......... didn't you know black(black was never in style but thats all I wear) was the new pink, but I think pink is the new black. I am happy, however, that the pink(if you wear pink you will sleep with many hoes) matches my pink zebra(how do you get a pink zebra to mak pink zebra print thongs?) print man thong, with matching pink polka-dot top(now tell me thats not the hottest thing youve ever seen, especially on my hot body). So go out and buy pink zebra print man thongs.

but on a serious note this theme sucks balls. its way too bright give me back my black. I'm done. call me when its back to normal I won't be on until then. my eyes start hurting everytime I look at the screen.

I wonder how many times I can put shit, gay, and ass in a post.

it's better to lease in this situation than it is to own

Old 10-05-2007, 07:32 AM   #27 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 1997 civic ex
Mods: i/h/e/ si tails/02 si wheels/high flow cat/type r headlights/mp3/wma player/
d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by solman View Post
The new setup sucks
x2 way too bright. i hate this new set up

Old 10-05-2007, 09:50 AM   #28 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

Car: 1972 CL360, 1975 280z, 1988 RX7, 1991 CRX, 1993 Miata, 1991 GSXR
Mods: sticky tires, piles of miles.
drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?
I'm all done with SHO for awhile. Maybe I'll come back later when it's more palatable, but right now this is horrendous. I'll be on the other forum that SHO members have been migrating to for awhile now. Maybe I'll see you at that "junction of tuners".

Old 10-05-2007, 10:31 AM   #29 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
ekool has a Rep problemekool has a Rep problemekool has a Rep problemekool has a Rep problemekool has a Rep problemekool has a Rep problemekool has a Rep problemekool has a Rep problemekool has a Rep problemekool has a Rep problemekool has a Rep problem
This thread is being closed, discussion should be here:

https://www.superhonda.com/forum/show....php?p=3801864
Closed Thread