How come it doesn't tell you who gave you bad/good rep points? - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2004, 10:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Murdah Is quite a popular one around SHOMurdah Is quite a popular one around SHOMurdah Is quite a popular one around SHOMurdah Is quite a popular one around SHOMurdah Is quite a popular one around SHOMurdah Is quite a popular one around SHOMurdah Is quite a popular one around SHOMurdah Is quite a popular one around SHOMurdah Is quite a popular one around SHOMurdah Is quite a popular one around SHOMurdah Is quite a popular one around SHO
How come it doesn't tell you who gave you bad/good rep points?

I wanna know the two deuche bags who gave me negative rep points...they didn't leave a comment, just gave me two red dots...not like i care, i just wanna know what i did/say?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2004, 10:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
SE7EN is a splendid one to beholdSE7EN is a splendid one to beholdSE7EN is a splendid one to beholdSE7EN is a splendid one to beholdSE7EN is a splendid one to beholdSE7EN is a splendid one to beholdSE7EN is a splendid one to behold
+1 my friend, for your troubles
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-04-2004, 10:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

Car: 2001 Accord v6
Mods:
accord dude In the rep troposphereaccord dude In the rep troposphereaccord dude In the rep troposphereaccord dude In the rep troposphereaccord dude In the rep troposphereaccord dude In the rep troposphereaccord dude In the rep troposphereaccord dude In the rep troposphereaccord dude In the rep troposphereaccord dude In the rep troposphereaccord dude In the rep troposphere
To protect them i guess...
Old 06-04-2004, 10:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
SE7EN is a splendid one to beholdSE7EN is a splendid one to beholdSE7EN is a splendid one to beholdSE7EN is a splendid one to beholdSE7EN is a splendid one to beholdSE7EN is a splendid one to beholdSE7EN is a splendid one to behold
where do you see dots?? i click my rep thing, and it says i have ten
Old 06-04-2004, 10:35 PM   #5 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Murdah Is quite a popular one around SHOMurdah Is quite a popular one around SHOMurdah Is quite a popular one around SHOMurdah Is quite a popular one around SHOMurdah Is quite a popular one around SHOMurdah Is quite a popular one around SHOMurdah Is quite a popular one around SHOMurdah Is quite a popular one around SHOMurdah Is quite a popular one around SHOMurdah Is quite a popular one around SHOMurdah Is quite a popular one around SHO
Doesn't make any sense, I'd like to be able to know who gave me good rep points so i can return the favor...like wise with bad rep points...
Old 06-04-2004, 11:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
trail_boss3 is a name known to alltrail_boss3 is a name known to alltrail_boss3 is a name known to alltrail_boss3 is a name known to alltrail_boss3 is a name known to alltrail_boss3 is a name known to all
Whats it mean if the dot is just a blank grey dot with no comment or even with a comment. I have a few that are green dots then 1 or 2 that are just grey dots. Someone give me a bad rep point so I know what it looks like.
Old 06-04-2004, 11:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 92Prelude/01S2000
Mods: not stock
crdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peons
gimme teh rep

Old 06-04-2004, 11:10 PM   #8 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trail_boss3
Whats it mean if the dot is just a blank grey dot with no comment or even with a comment. I have a few that are green dots then 1 or 2 that are just grey dots. Someone give me a bad rep point so I know what it looks like.
Wish granted....
Old 06-04-2004, 11:14 PM   #9 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
I'm going to sleep now...gotta get up to go to Kings Dominion (theme park) tommorow...
Old 06-04-2004, 11:24 PM   #10 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
driFt. will become famous soon enoughdriFt. will become famous soon enough
they prob dont say who did it so u cant do what u wanna do :P
Old 06-04-2004, 11:25 PM   #11 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crdcz03
gimme teh rep
Old 06-04-2004, 11:37 PM   #12 (permalink)

Car: 1994 civic EX
Mods: nothing special ;)
Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?
i got one gray and one green, but it all adds up to 12 so im assuming a gray is good too?
Old 06-04-2004, 11:39 PM   #13 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
40023 Needs a boyfriend/girlfriend40023 Needs a boyfriend/girlfriend40023 Needs a boyfriend/girlfriend40023 Needs a boyfriend/girlfriend40023 Needs a boyfriend/girlfriend40023 Needs a boyfriend/girlfriend40023 Needs a boyfriend/girlfriend40023 Needs a boyfriend/girlfriend40023 Needs a boyfriend/girlfriend40023 Needs a boyfriend/girlfriend40023 Needs a boyfriend/girlfriend
dunno what to tell you man.... hell, i didnt even know that we could check our rep points
Old 06-04-2004, 11:44 PM   #14 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccaian
dunno what to tell you man.... hell, i didnt even know that we could check our rep points
click your user cp....its right on the same page
Old 06-05-2004, 03:26 AM   #15 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
jimhizzle is on a distinguished road
tha is teh rep fo sua

+fay nason, i got -2 teh rep points and +1 teh rep points which = -1 teh rep points