How do you become a mod? - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2005, 03:43 PM   #1 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
niggieracer will become famous soon enoughniggieracer will become famous soon enough
How do you become a mod?

i always wanted to be one and how do you become do you have to sign up for a membership of some kind?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2005, 03:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Iron Monk

Car: 98 civic ec
Mods: Stockness
mpcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whore
i think you have to know what ur talkin about and give good info and good help for a while, i thinki read that in another post a few days ago er somtin

good luck to get there, btw i dont think youve posted enuf unless this is ur second or so name on sho. just wonderin i dont really know so dont take it personal or quote me er nethang
2011 escape v6
97 Vr6 Hatch. still a project

2000 Suzuki Katana gsxF 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon View Post
if you were a personal watercraft device, you would be a douche canoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by US_Marine View Post
back on topic....i once strangled a bitch with a lanyard...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-08-2005, 11:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
CarbonSword Ninja

Car: big ol v8
Mods: slow
sloganish has a Rep problemsloganish has a Rep problemsloganish has a Rep problemsloganish has a Rep problemsloganish has a Rep problemsloganish has a Rep problemsloganish has a Rep problemsloganish has a Rep problemsloganish has a Rep problemsloganish has a Rep problemsloganish has a Rep problem
i wouldnt want to be a mod i dont know enough and thered be too much pressure from the screaming public
Old 07-09-2005, 04:31 PM   #4 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
pathfinder686 will become famous soon enough
you have to pay 5,000 dollars
Old 07-09-2005, 06:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Car:
Mods:
Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?
you have to change your user name before you can become a mod!!!

Old 07-11-2005, 12:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 2005 F-150 XLT
Mods: Koenigsegg say this is more comfortable..but..more comfortable than what? Being stabbed?
christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by niggieracer
i always wanted to be one and how do you become do you have to sign up for a membership of some kind?
you won't become a Mod. they make you one when you really know about stuff
Old 07-12-2005, 03:23 PM   #7 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
94GeeSR has much to be proud of94GeeSR has much to be proud of94GeeSR has much to be proud of94GeeSR has much to be proud of94GeeSR has much to be proud of94GeeSR has much to be proud of94GeeSR has much to be proud of94GeeSR has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenfiddich_man
I know about stuff! I read that magazine all the time!
Old 07-15-2005, 11:23 AM   #8 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
loon In the stratusphereloon In the stratusphereloon In the stratusphereloon In the stratusphereloon In the stratusphereloon In the stratusphereloon In the stratusphereloon In the stratusphereloon In the stratusphereloon In the stratusphereloon In the stratusphere
when you get 3500 posts your user title changes to moderator
Old 07-15-2005, 10:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car: '00 prelude
Mods:
hxclude232 What did you do to deserve all this rep?hxclude232 What did you do to deserve all this rep?hxclude232 What did you do to deserve all this rep?hxclude232 What did you do to deserve all this rep?hxclude232 What did you do to deserve all this rep?hxclude232 What did you do to deserve all this rep?hxclude232 What did you do to deserve all this rep?hxclude232 What did you do to deserve all this rep?hxclude232 What did you do to deserve all this rep?hxclude232 What did you do to deserve all this rep?hxclude232 What did you do to deserve all this rep?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jree$e
you have to change your user name before you can become a mod!!!
^^^

or you MUST be the first son of a super wealthy family. :byye
Old 07-15-2005, 10:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Iron Monk

mpcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLude00
^^^

or you MUST be the first son of a super wealthy family. :byye
dammit ill neva get to be a mod then :eek
2011 escape v6

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-15-2005, 10:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car: '00 prelude
Mods:
hxclude232 What did you do to deserve all this rep?hxclude232 What did you do to deserve all this rep?hxclude232 What did you do to deserve all this rep?hxclude232 What did you do to deserve all this rep?hxclude232 What did you do to deserve all this rep?hxclude232 What did you do to deserve all this rep?hxclude232 What did you do to deserve all this rep?hxclude232 What did you do to deserve all this rep?hxclude232 What did you do to deserve all this rep?hxclude232 What did you do to deserve all this rep?hxclude232 What did you do to deserve all this rep?
^^ me neither
Old 07-15-2005, 10:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Iron Monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLude00
^^ me neither

make me wanna cry oh welll i dont know all that much so its ok. i still wanna learn
2011 escape v6

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-29-2005, 09:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 2011 Jeep Compass 4x4
Mods:
Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenfiddich_man
LIES!!!!

It's based specifically on you, what you have to offer, how you interact with others on the site, how active you are, knowledge base (for the vehicle parts) etc etc.......(this is a mere observation that I made when I see new mods coming onto the staff)

Anyone could be a mod really. (but if you just joined the site it'll be a while )
Old 07-29-2005, 09:41 AM   #14 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: I dont own a car
Mods: fuck off
Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!
I hear you can become a mod in OT if you make an ass out of yourself in SOCOM
Old 07-29-2005, 09:46 AM   #15 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 2011 Jeep Compass 4x4
Mods:
Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transparent
I hear you can become a mod in OT if you make an ass out of yourself in SOCOM
so that's how I became one