How do you become a mod? - Page 2 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2005, 11:38 AM   #16 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: I dont own a car
Mods: fuck off
Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana
so that's how I became one
actually I was talking about what you guys did to poor tylorweaver
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2005, 11:26 PM   #17 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
HondaVTEC93 has a Rep problemHondaVTEC93 has a Rep problemHondaVTEC93 has a Rep problemHondaVTEC93 has a Rep problemHondaVTEC93 has a Rep problemHondaVTEC93 has a Rep problemHondaVTEC93 has a Rep problemHondaVTEC93 has a Rep problemHondaVTEC93 has a Rep problemHondaVTEC93 has a Rep problemHondaVTEC93 has a Rep problem
lol i know shit and i live on here
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-06-2005, 08:00 PM   #18 (permalink)
Iron Monk

Car: 98 civic ec
Mods: Stockness
mpcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whorempcivicfb88 is a rep whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaVTEC93
lol i know shit and i live on here

know alot more now, and i live here tooo
2011 escape v6
97 Vr6 Hatch. still a project

2000 Suzuki Katana gsxF 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon View Post
if you were a personal watercraft device, you would be a douche canoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by US_Marine View Post
back on topic....i once strangled a bitch with a lanyard...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-17-2005, 04:21 PM   #19 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 98 civic ex, 05 lexus is300
Mods: b18b1 w/ gsr tranny; lexus-SRT intake & R-ECU
IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?
i've been here longer than many of the mods...

haven't ever been one, or asked to be one. but i'm kind of an asshole
-Proverbs 16:31

"“The mark of great sportsmen is not how good they are at their best, but how good they are their worst.”
- Martina Navratilova

Old 08-17-2005, 07:42 PM   #20 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 1999 you dont need to know.
Mods: I don't modify cars.
M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IISaiNtII

"The 1911 was the design given by God to us through John M. Browning that represents the epitome of what a killing tool needs to be. It was true in 1911 and is true now."
—Colonel Robert J. Coates, USMC
Old 08-18-2005, 03:56 PM   #21 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car:
Mods:
ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?
if you gotta ask, dont hold your breath.
Old 08-18-2005, 03:58 PM   #22 (permalink)
Super Ban-Finger Mod

Car: 01 MR-St & 08 M3
Mods:
UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?
Quote:
but i'm kind of an asshole
so am I

anyways....
to be a mod for a tech forum you have to be pretty knowlegable....then someone that's currently on the staff makes a request to add you if there's an opening. then the staff as a whole must accept you. if even just ONE person doesn't want you part of the staff, then you won't get on. if accepted by the staff, then an invitation is made. most people accept the invite, but there have been a few declines.

for any of the lifestyle forums, it's pretty much the same process, except nominations are based on if the nominee in question is mature enough to handle the power and is well respected by the other members.

Nulla tenaci invia est via.
For the tenacious, no road is impassable.
Old 08-20-2005, 06:07 AM   #23 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 99 lude
Mods: too much to list
lOOkatme has a Rep problemlOOkatme has a Rep problemlOOkatme has a Rep problemlOOkatme has a Rep problemlOOkatme has a Rep problemlOOkatme has a Rep problemlOOkatme has a Rep problemlOOkatme has a Rep problemlOOkatme has a Rep problemlOOkatme has a Rep problemlOOkatme has a Rep problem
Mostly its a popularity contest....or you have helped out a lot of people and they want you to be a mod. either or.

Car for Sale. PM me.
Aftermarket Parts for sale. PM me.

Old 08-21-2005, 11:15 AM   #24 (permalink)
jon

Car: 2007 f150 xlt lariat
Mods: Toolbox
jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?
Quote:

so am i, but luckily i know enough to be part of the kick ass mo fos we call staff
Old 08-21-2005, 11:17 AM   #25 (permalink)
jon

jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?
Quote:
Anyone could be a mod really. (but if you just joined the site it'll be a while )
i got hooked up after being on here for only 3 months
Old 08-21-2005, 02:54 PM   #26 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: I dont own a car
Mods: fuck off
Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFK_SI_EG
I had no idea who you were when you became a mod
Old 08-21-2005, 08:42 PM   #27 (permalink)
jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transparent
I had no idea who you were when you became a mod
im sleeper
Old 08-22-2005, 12:22 PM   #28 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 2011 Jeep Compass 4x4
Mods:
Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?
Quote:
guess you excelled in "special favours"
Old 08-22-2005, 04:45 PM   #29 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Car:
Mods:
Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?
Quote:

Quote:
guess you excelled in "special favours"

i wonder whos on the other end of this hookup

Old 08-30-2005, 02:29 AM   #30 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 2005 F-150 XLT
Mods: Koenigsegg say this is more comfortable..but..more comfortable than what? Being stabbed?
christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraMagneticAL
then an invitation is made. most people accept the invite, but there have been a few declines.
i logged on one day and was a Mod. Me and Kev didn't have a clue, we were like wtf.......oh haha