How do you become a mod? - Page 3 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2005, 12:24 AM   #31 (permalink)
jon

Car: 2007 f150 xlt lariat
Mods: Toolbox
jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana
guess you excelled in "special favours"
thank you by the way
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2005, 04:08 PM   #32 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car:
Mods: h23vtec
98vtec needs rep therapy98vtec needs rep therapy98vtec needs rep therapy98vtec needs rep therapy98vtec needs rep therapy98vtec needs rep therapy98vtec needs rep therapy98vtec needs rep therapy98vtec needs rep therapy98vtec needs rep therapy98vtec needs rep therapy
send 20 dollars to:

paypal address [email protected]

1/8 mile 7.61 @93.3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-02-2005, 04:53 PM   #33 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: I dont own a car
Mods: fuck off
Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98vtec
send 20 dollars to:

paypal address [email protected]

never hurts to do a little bribery
Old 09-05-2005, 06:04 AM   #34 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
e y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddess
If you know real politics, you'll know how to become a mod. It really is a popularity contest that depends on your knowledge and pesonality, and who you become ''e-friends'' with.

Oh noes the secret is out!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-05-2005, 09:31 AM   #35 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 2008 BMW 335i
Mods:
boostaholic Is quite a popular one around SHOboostaholic Is quite a popular one around SHOboostaholic Is quite a popular one around SHOboostaholic Is quite a popular one around SHOboostaholic Is quite a popular one around SHOboostaholic Is quite a popular one around SHOboostaholic Is quite a popular one around SHOboostaholic Is quite a popular one around SHOboostaholic Is quite a popular one around SHOboostaholic Is quite a popular one around SHOboostaholic Is quite a popular one around SHO
oh damn!! im a mod???!!!

when the hell did this happen???

oh wells...
Old 09-05-2005, 11:52 AM   #36 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Car:
Mods:
Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostaholic
oh damn!! im a mod???!!!

when the hell did this happen???

oh wells...
Old 09-09-2005, 08:55 AM   #37 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
civic_98_4door is just really nicecivic_98_4door is just really nicecivic_98_4door is just really nicecivic_98_4door is just really nice
If its not fast enought start your forum Thats what i did
Old 09-13-2005, 06:37 AM   #38 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 2011 Jeep Compass 4x4
Mods:
Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by e y e c u e
If you know real politics, you'll know how to become a mod. It really is a popularity contest that depends on your knowledge and pesonality, and who you become ''e-friends'' with.

Oh noes the secret is out!
that's basically it in a nutshell