I think the admin hates us. - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 12:51 PM   #1 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Randomher0 is on a distinguished road
I think the admin hates us.

my account is locked out, and a few others have been locked out. what the fuck?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2009, 02:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: Rogers Mom
Mods: condom
NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
what?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-06-2009, 04:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 2005 Mazda 6i (i miss my teg :()
Mods: xxx
95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?
yeah thats what happened to mine. i thought it was just me. i tried to look at the new post then go into my cp and it said access denied. some shit about my account being suspended. i was freaking out this place is like my second home.

| 2005 Mazda6 i |
Old 07-06-2009, 06:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 2008 Civic Si SEDAN
Mods: CAI, performance springs and struts, front camber kit, rear adj upper control arms
91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?
whoa, that would scare me no doubt. i'd probably go in the corner and shake for a few hours
Old 07-06-2009, 08:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?
mine was locked out for some reason. its back now obviously
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Caramel Chocolate Lover View Post
hundreds of dollars for 2-3 lbs off of your flywheel isn't really worth on a street car making less tq than the lid on my jar of jelly
Old 07-06-2009, 09:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car: bb6
Mods: ac, tint, viper 5901 with remote start, avic bt120z with ipod adapter.
tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomher0 View Post
my account is locked out, and a few others have been locked out. what the fuck?
lol. they ll never shake us off.

h22a
370 injectors
aem fuel rail
fpr
aem wideband
crower stage II
hondata s300
lsd
skunk II IM
11-1 pistons
full tein adjustable coil overs
strut bar-rear-front
sway bars
im sure there is more...cant remember..
Old 07-07-2009, 11:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
Digital Blueprint

Car: GueSs
Mods: NoNe
EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
you guys are funny
2000 Ford Focus ZX3
2000 Dodge Neon
2000 Ford Focus Wagon
Old 07-07-2009, 11:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dark Wind

Car:
Mods:
ensigma Bow down before me!ensigma Bow down before me!ensigma Bow down before me!ensigma Bow down before me!ensigma Bow down before me!ensigma Bow down before me!ensigma Bow down before me!ensigma Bow down before me!ensigma Bow down before me!ensigma Bow down before me!ensigma Bow down before me!
us og's are the life of sho.. cant take us down

Old 07-07-2009, 11:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Mods: CAI, performance springs and struts, front camber kit, rear adj upper control arms
91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?
i like to wait 15 sec between searches, i like how it works sometimes and the rest of the time i jump around here as needed. then i get put in check once a day with "Please wait at least 15 seconds between searches, try again in 9 seconds" or whatever it says
Old 07-07-2009, 11:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 98 BMW 328is
Mods:
Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91EGGURA View Post
i like to wait 15 sec between searches, i like how it works sometimes and the rest of the time i jump around here as needed. then i get put in check once a day with "Please wait at least 15 seconds between searches, try again in 9 seconds" or whatever it says
i like how sometimes i can hit search, then hit it again and again and again and it doesnt bitch. but randomly, itll give mte the 15sec.

Old 07-07-2009, 11:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

yeah yeah, that's what i'm talking about, you go through the whole day and almost forget about it and then out of nowhere......boom it slaps you
Old 07-23-2009, 01:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Administrator

Car:
Mods:
Administrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problem
I was messing around with the usergroups and stuff in an attempt to curb spam and scammers. All should be well now, and I still love all of you!

Nadeem
Old 07-23-2009, 02:01 PM   #13 (permalink)

Car: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd; 95 240sx
Mods: Everything Suspension & Brakes
rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!

Evolution Performance Driving School

2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd : Tein Flex Coilovers : Progress Front & Rear Swaybars : GTSpec Front & Rear Strut Tower bars : 2007 STi Brembo Brake Conversion : Hawk HPS Pads : Stop Tech Lines : DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors : Nismo Extended Wheel Studs : ACT HD clutch : 06 wrx flywheel : 18 x 8.5 Volk ce28n : 245/35/18 Kumho Ecsta XS : AVO LCA Bushings : Corner Balanced : Hella Supertones

1995 Nissan 240sx : In pieces : LS1 : T56 Transmission