Let's fix SHO - Page 5 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Poll Results: What will you commit to?
I have already found another forum. 14 26.42%
I will leave SHO when this poll closes if reasonable action is not taken. 8 15.09%
I don't plan to leave, but would like to see changes made. 30 56.60%
This site's just fine as it is. 1 1.89%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 11:02 PM   #61 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: '01 f350 PSD
Mods: yes, please.
clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?
what ever happened to the vtech filter? it was so simple, yet so perfect.

Zero to ~fifty in fifteen seconds!
Just cruising in the neighborhood in the rain

WTB wrecked Japanese cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-rex;
Swap a motor from a s2k in that 240 then you will have a beast!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2008, 11:03 PM   #62 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

Car: 1972 CL360, 1975 280z, 1988 RX7, 1991 CRX, 1993 Miata, 1991 GSXR
Mods: sticky tires, piles of miles.
drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVU97GS-R View Post
i'd be game for you too do that. you saw that little fuck on the other thread about how he lied about having a v6 supercharged accord from the factory just so he could sound like he knew what he was talking about. those are the little fucks that i get annoyed at. if this place were modded correctly we'd lose 2/3 of the people who post here
Well, we could also argue less with the little fucks and try to correct them in a way that doesn't make them feel like dicks (or at least gives them room to recover some self-respect). You have to understand that online egos are awfully tender, all you have to do is nudge someone and they'll go run off like there's sand in their vagina.

Basically I'm saying that as much as we hate to admit it, maybe it's us who need to grow up.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-28-2008, 11:12 PM   #63 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
umm this dude purposely lied because he thought it was funny go read the thread. he's a complete douche. first he has a v6 supercharged accord then he said he lied about it because he gets off toying with us, now he has an escalade.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:12 PM   #64 (permalink)
Black Cloud

clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by drummingpariah View Post
Well, we could also argue less with the little fucks and try to correct them in a way that doesn't make them feel like dicks (or at least gives them room to recover some self-respect). You have to understand that online egos are awfully tender, all you have to do is nudge someone and they'll go run off like there's sand in their vagina.

Basically I'm saying that as much as we hate to admit it, maybe it's us who need to grow up.
"i'm trying ringo, i'm trying real hard to be the shepherd."

Quote:
Old 07-28-2008, 11:13 PM   #65 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by clayton View Post
what ever happened to the vtech filter? it was so simple, yet so perfect.
you reminded me i need a new vtakzorz type 7 jspec mugen filter for my sr dude. that and some blinker fluid for my kanooter vavle
Old 07-28-2008, 11:15 PM   #66 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by clayton View Post
"i'm trying ringo, i'm trying real hard to be the shepherd."
That seriously just made my day. I'm going to end up saying that to every idiot noob I come across now.

Old 07-28-2008, 11:16 PM   #67 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Quote:
you reminded me i need a new vtakzorz type 7 jspec mugen filter for my sr dude. that and some blinker fluid for my kanooter vavle
i feel ya the one on my truck's all discolored.

seriously though the ***** was all you needed to let ppl know it was wrong & unacceptable.

Quote:
Old 07-28-2008, 11:16 PM   #68 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:

https://www.superhonda.com/forum/f22/...ml#post4048011 read every post from 06 excell and see if you still feel that way
Old 07-28-2008, 11:17 PM   #69 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

clayton what the hell did you say that got blacked out. i didn't even know that feature still worked.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:21 PM   #70 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Quote:
clayton what the hell did you say that got blacked out. i didn't even know that feature still worked.
lol i had a feeling i was being vague. i want the filter back that made "vtech" come up "*****."

Quote:
Old 07-28-2008, 11:22 PM   #71 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

me too. but then we'd have fuckstick noob's making whole thread about why **** comes up as *****
Old 07-28-2008, 11:42 PM   #72 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

Quote:
https://www.superhonda.com/forum/f22/...ml#post4048011 read every post from 06 excell and see if you still feel that way
Yeah, sometimes people just don't understand common sense (by the way, whatever happened to Kommon Sense?). I'm a little surprised you guys even let it run on for so long. I'm going to suggest that you spend less time picking fights and more time posting useful information.

When's the last time you wrote up a good howto/diy/article/this-is-how-shit-REALLY-works? All that antisocial time that was spent in that thread could've gone toward an informative cause, like this one was meant to:
https://www.superhonda.com/forum/f14/...ite-up-338711/

It might have died off, but it was decidedly based on good intentions. Remember the suspension 101 writeup (I think it was from LordAccord) in the Accord forum? Something like that is what we need to keep working toward.

Well, that and an admin. We need an admin, for sure. Prizes would be nice too.

Old 07-28-2008, 11:45 PM   #73 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:
Yeah, sometimes people just don't understand common sense (by the way, whatever happened to Kommon Sense?). I'm a little surprised you guys even let it run on for so long. I'm going to suggest that you spend less time picking fights and more time posting useful information.
When's the last time you wrote up a good howto/diy/article/this-is-how-shit-REALLY-works? All that antisocial time that was spent in that thread could've gone toward an informative cause, like this one was meant to:
https://www.superhonda.com/forum/f14/...ite-up-338711/

It might have died off, but it was decidedly based on good intentions. Remember the suspension 101 writeup (I think it was from LordAccord) in the Accord forum? Something like that is what we need to keep working toward.

Well, that and an admin. We need an admin, for sure. Prizes would be nice too.
but some of the stuff they say makes me LOL
Old 07-28-2008, 11:52 PM   #74 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

Quote:
but some of the stuff they say makes me LOL
Hey, I got a good chuckle out of it, too. That doesn't mean it belongs on the forum any more, though. Isn't OT for stupid shit? Really, what should've happened was the thread should've been deleted/moved/closed.

There definitely isn't enough of that going on. Nobody seems to be in control around here. I blame the lack of leadership (admin). Again, mods only get so much authority (yes, supermods too, all you guys are limited). Is the answer more mods though? I'm really interested to know what the mods and supermods actually think.

Old 07-29-2008, 12:09 AM   #75 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

us caring is pointless if the admins won't do shit
Closed Thread