Lets not reset reps when people cry - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2007, 07:50 AM   #1 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?
Lets not reset reps when people cry

Like mine got reset, now I gotta waste a few days to get them back so I can neg rep cry babaies again
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2007, 08:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 98 BMW 328is
Mods:
Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruise_Control
Like mine got reset, now I gotta waste a few days to get them back so I can neg rep cry babaies again

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-05-2007, 08:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Mods:
Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruise_Control
balls.

reps got teh delete

Old 08-05-2007, 08:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Mods:
you figured they woulda announced this or something. they were here like 10 minutes ago. no gizone

Old 08-05-2007, 09:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 1997 civic ex
Mods: i/h/e/ si tails/02 si wheels/high flow cat/type r headlights/mp3/wma player/
d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomhero
you figured they woulda announced this or something. they were here like 10 minutes ago. no gizone
werd

Old 08-05-2007, 09:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Car:
Mods:
Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?
Who gives a fuck? whiny little bitches... reps mean nothing. Stop making threads about it...

/thread

Old 08-05-2007, 10:20 AM   #7 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jree$e
Who gives a fuck? whiny little bitches... reps mean nothing. Stop making threads about it...

/thread
just giving you a reason to post
/thread

edit, post count doesn't change now

no reason to post..............carry on giving technical advise to others
Old 08-05-2007, 03:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Car: 91 CRX Si
Mods: JRSC high boost pulley 450 inj.
daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Rep definately means nothing when you make a post about how you want rep and people just give each other rep for the heck of it. Some people with 18 million rep points give me a break.
Boost Upgrade Pulley

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560256
Old 08-05-2007, 04:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!
how is this thread not locked but my thread for selling my post counts was? gay

advice? what's that?
Old 08-05-2007, 04:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 1997 civic ex
Mods: i/h/e/ si tails/02 si wheels/high flow cat/type r headlights/mp3/wma player/
d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?
lock it

Old 08-05-2007, 04:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb91
Rep definately means nothing when you make a post about how you want rep and people just give each other rep for the heck of it. Some people with 18 million rep points give me a break.
i had 270mil but i never posted in those rep threads unless it was off topic and i never begged for rep
Old 08-05-2007, 05:00 PM   #12 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgs
i had 270mil but i never posted in those rep threads unless it was off topic and i never begged for rep
me neither and 18 mil was weaksauce. I would neg rep that into the red in no time
Old 08-05-2007, 05:00 PM   #13 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
how is this thread not locked but my thread for selling my post counts was? gay

advice? what's that?
because I am the man
now go wh0re someplace else
Old 08-05-2007, 05:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
i have no place to wh0re anymore. my bearings are all messed up.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:05 PM   #15 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
i have no place to wh0re anymore. my bearings are all messed up.
refocus

whore the tech section, posts count can be found there