Lets not reset reps when people cry - Page 2 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2007, 05:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruise_Control
refocus

whore the tech section, posts count can be found there
oh i see now. i have to pay for a premium account so i can post in their section and get post counts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2007, 05:07 PM   #17 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgs
oh i see now. i have to pay for a premium account so i can post in their section and get post counts
that is it
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-06-2007, 08:55 AM   #18 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 1997 civic ex
Mods: i/h/e/ si tails/02 si wheels/high flow cat/type r headlights/mp3/wma player/
d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruise_Control
that is it
how much is it 10 $? and what r the benefits?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-06-2007, 08:58 AM   #19 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 99 Civic Ex
Mods: i date them.
Franky299 you're still here?Franky299 you're still here?Franky299 you're still here?Franky299 you're still here?Franky299 you're still here?Franky299 you're still here?Franky299 you're still here?Franky299 you're still here?Franky299 you're still here?Franky299 you're still here?Franky299 you're still here?
i worked hard for my rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by .TheCriMson[K20]
i fuckin drunk now come suk mh dick or mahfaki ban
Old 08-06-2007, 09:27 AM   #20 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Mods: i/h/e/ si tails/02 si wheels/high flow cat/type r headlights/mp3/wma player/
d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky299
i worked hard for my rep
u sure did.

Old 08-06-2007, 10:41 AM   #21 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

how about we start from 0 and u can only rep so many x's in a day + no doble usernames from same ip?

Old 08-06-2007, 11:08 AM   #22 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Car: 1998 Nissan 240sx SE
Mods: All stock, for now. Hooked up the stereo though.
SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by d16y8alltheway
how about we start from 0 and u can only rep so many x's in a day + no doble usernames from same ip?
Quit bitching and deal with it.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:09 AM   #23 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Car:
Mods:
Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by d16y8alltheway

STFU noob....damn you the only person still bitching about it...go wipe your ass

Old 08-06-2007, 04:02 PM   #24 (permalink)
Administrator

Car:
Mods:
Johnny Tran has a Rep problemJohnny Tran has a Rep problemJohnny Tran has a Rep problemJohnny Tran has a Rep problemJohnny Tran has a Rep problemJohnny Tran has a Rep problemJohnny Tran has a Rep problemJohnny Tran has a Rep problemJohnny Tran has a Rep problemJohnny Tran has a Rep problemJohnny Tran has a Rep problem
Old 08-06-2007, 04:39 PM   #25 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 2006 WRX
Mods: Espelir CB, Swift Lowering Springs, Titek DP, HID's
Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?
The whole rep thing is not a big deal, I just do not like the way it was handled. I would like to think this is a family here, and if there is a problem, that we all are let known what the problem is, and that there will be a change in affect. Deleting it and not telling the users is not the right way to handle it. That is all.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:11 PM   #26 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony_Bolony
The whole rep thing is not a big deal, I just do not like the way it was handled. I would like to think this is a family here, and if there is a problem, that we all are let known what the problem is, and that there will be a change in affect. Deleting it and not telling the users is not the right way to handle it. That is all.
teh amen
Old 08-06-2007, 08:58 PM   #27 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Car: 91 CRX Si
Mods: JRSC high boost pulley 450 inj.
daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Its gone yeah!!!!!!
Boost Upgrade Pulley

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560256
Old 08-06-2007, 09:07 PM   #28 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Car: 1998 Nissan 240sx SE
Mods: All stock, for now. Hooked up the stereo though.
SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb91
Its gone yeah!!!!!!

You only say that cuz I negged your ass to the red.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:22 PM   #29 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirfallsalot243

You only say that cuz I negged your ass to the red.
lol

Old 08-07-2007, 05:52 AM   #30 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Car: 91 CRX Si
Mods: JRSC high boost pulley 450 inj.
daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Another reason to get rid of it. Abusing the rep system. And btw I wasnt red very long. I though it was there to give rep when rep was do and to give neg rep when giving bad advice or people making wrong statements not to see how much rep they can get, and to neg rep people just because you wanted revenge. I have never seen a rep system work on a site, its a good idea that is never used for what it was there for. Same thing with post count people will just postwhore crap just to have a high count.
Boost Upgrade Pulley

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560256