Lets not reset reps when people cry - Page 3 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2007, 07:27 AM   #31 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 93 Honda Prelude VTEC
Mods: AEM Intake & Cam Sprockets , RC Throttle Body, Greddy SS Header , RSR Exhaust , Carsound Cat , ACT Clutch & Fly, NGK 8mm Blue Wires, JDM Type-S Valve Cover , Koni Yellow Shocks , RSR Down Springs, Nuespeed Short Shift Adapter, CF Dashkit, CF
mike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problem
I just saw that the rep was removed. Sad no one was notified or asked what they thought , not even me. I personally dont see any reason to remove it. If anything re-adjust the settings. Rep does nothing on this site but make things fun and or shows green or red dots.

Ill see what I can do to work things out as this seems to be only aggrivating members. First the censorship and now this. Ill see what I can do to prevent this problems from further harming the superhonda member base.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2007, 07:29 AM   #32 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_sho
I just saw that the rep was removed. Sad no one was notified or asked what they thought , not even me. I personally dont see any reason to remove it. If anything re-adjust the settings. Rep does nothing on this site but make things fun and or shows green or red dots.

Ill see what I can do to work things out as this seems to be only aggrivated members. First the censorship and now this.
thanks mikey!!!

btw, i don't really care about rep but maybe just have them make it so html cant work in the rep window. that'll fix a lot of the picture problems but ruin the smilies
Old 08-07-2007, 07:31 AM   #33 (permalink)

Car: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd; 95 240sx
Mods: Everything Suspension & Brakes
rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!
Quote:

Ill see what I can do to work things out as this seems to be only aggrivated members. First the censorship and now this.
honestly mike, i think that the old rep system was better, im talking about the one that we had before it was changed 2 or 3 months ago. the new one was pointless and more easily abused and out of hand.

ehh.. rep doesnt mean much to me anyway, but just my opinion.

Evolution Performance Driving School

2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd : Tein Flex Coilovers : Progress Front & Rear Swaybars : GTSpec Front & Rear Strut Tower bars : 2007 STi Brembo Brake Conversion : Hawk HPS Pads : Stop Tech Lines : DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors : Nismo Extended Wheel Studs : ACT HD clutch : 06 wrx flywheel : 18 x 8.5 Volk ce28n : 245/35/18 Kumho Ecsta XS : AVO LCA Bushings : Corner Balanced : Hella Supertones

1995 Nissan 240sx : In pieces : LS1 : T56 Transmission
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-07-2007, 07:31 AM   #34 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Car:
Mods:
Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgs
thanks mikey!!!

btw, i don't really care about rep but maybe just have them make it so html cant work in the rep window. that'll fix a lot of the picture problems but ruin the smilies

i was enjoying the pictures wesside sent me

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-07-2007, 07:32 AM   #35 (permalink)

rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jree$e
i was enjoying the pictures wesside sent me
x2, but certain other member(s) would send pictures that we all do not want to see.

2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd : Tein Flex Coilovers : Progress Front & Rear Swaybars : GTSpec Front & Rear Strut Tower bars : 2007 STi Brembo Brake Conversion : Hawk HPS Pads : Stop Tech Lines : DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors : Nismo Extended Wheel Studs : ACT HD clutch : 06 wrx flywheel : 18 x 8.5 Volk ce28n : 245/35/18 Kumho Ecsta XS : AVO LCA Bushings : Corner Balanced : Hella Supertones

Old 08-07-2007, 07:33 AM   #36 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 93 Honda Prelude VTEC
Mods: AEM Intake & Cam Sprockets , RC Throttle Body, Greddy SS Header , RSR Exhaust , Carsound Cat , ACT Clutch & Fly, NGK 8mm Blue Wires, JDM Type-S Valve Cover , Koni Yellow Shocks , RSR Down Springs, Nuespeed Short Shift Adapter, CF Dashkit, CF
mike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnstein69
honestly mike, i think that the old rep system was better, im talking about the one that we had before it was changed 2 or 3 months ago. the new one was pointless and more easily abused and out of hand.

ehh.. rep doesnt mean much to me anyway, but just my opinion.
Yeah a medium between the two needs to be found. Before it was barely used and people were always wanting to rep more per day. Little did we know it would take off and numbers could grow so quickly.

Either way it made things fun and engaged more members to participate on a site that needs more activity.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:34 AM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb91
Another reason to get rid of it. Abusing the rep system. And btw I wasnt red very long. I though it was there to give rep when rep was do and to give neg rep when giving bad advice or people making wrong statements not to see how much rep they can get, and to neg rep people just because you wanted revenge. I have never seen a rep system work on a site, its a good idea that is never used for what it was there for. Same thing with post count people will just postwhore crap just to have a high count.
i only quality post dammit.

Old 08-07-2007, 07:35 AM   #38 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!Thorgs Bow down before me!
Quote:
Yeah a medium between the two needs to be found. Before it was barely used and people were always wanting to rep more per day. Little did we know it would take off and numbers could grow so quickly.

Either way it made things fun and engaged more members to participate on a site that needs more activity.
Well, I say ban those members who abused it with pics and bring it back

--i guess i'm getting banned
Old 08-07-2007, 07:36 AM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:

true, but im here for the people, not the rep or anything else. i dunno, i guess it just got out of hand..

Old 08-07-2007, 07:36 AM   #40 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 1997 civic ex
Mods: i/h/e/ si tails/02 si wheels/high flow cat/type r headlights/mp3/wma player/
d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?
Quote:
thanks mikey!!!

x2

Old 08-07-2007, 07:38 AM   #41 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
true, but im here for the people, not the rep or anything else. i dunno, i guess it just got out of hand..
are you running for president?
Old 08-07-2007, 07:38 AM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
are you running for president?
maybe

Old 08-07-2007, 07:56 AM   #43 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?
Quote:
maybe
teh reps is coming back

i guess it was a big deal mike made a thread about it.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:08 AM   #44 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?
I want no reps back, I'm in the red
Old 08-07-2007, 10:41 AM   #45 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 1997 civic ex
Mods: i/h/e/ si tails/02 si wheels/high flow cat/type r headlights/mp3/wma player/
d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruise_Control
I want no reps back, I'm in the red
lol red what is that? i want it back maybe w/ restrictions?