My idea for a sub forum - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 12:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: Rogers Mom
Mods: condom
NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
My idea for a sub forum

Can we get a German auto and hate section?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2011, 02:17 PM   #2 (permalink)

Car: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd; 95 240sx
Mods: Everything Suspension & Brakes
rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!
who would mod that

Evolution Performance Driving School

2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd : Tein Flex Coilovers : Progress Front & Rear Swaybars : GTSpec Front & Rear Strut Tower bars : 2007 STi Brembo Brake Conversion : Hawk HPS Pads : Stop Tech Lines : DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors : Nismo Extended Wheel Studs : ACT HD clutch : 06 wrx flywheel : 18 x 8.5 Volk ce28n : 245/35/18 Kumho Ecsta XS : AVO LCA Bushings : Corner Balanced : Hella Supertones

1995 Nissan 240sx : In pieces : LS1 : T56 Transmission
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-09-2011, 04:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

Car: 1972 CL360, 1975 280z, 1988 RX7, 1991 CRX, 1993 Miata, 1991 GSXR
Mods: sticky tires, piles of miles.
drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?
Isn't German Auto and 'hate' the same thing?

Old 01-09-2011, 04:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drummingpariah View Post
Isn't German Auto and 'hate' the same thing?
I think we found our mod
Old 01-09-2011, 04:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?
I still have nightmares about my e36. And changing the headlights in my sister's Beetle. Oh, and that magnesium block that caught on fire and burned off the back half of my buddy's VW while we were on the highway.

... and all the vr6's I've tried working on (it's always a fail, it's still a vr6 when I'm done) ... and trying to put a real turbo on the 1.8's ...

However, e30's don't make me want to douse people in gasoline and light them on fire while taunting them by misting them with a spray bottle of water. The e30 was a solid chassis to work with. It just needed a real engine. And transmission. And rear suspension. And front suspension. Oh, and steering. And it was too heavy. Fine, it sucked. It just sucked a lot less.

Oh, and then there's Audi. Wait, I've lit myself on fire

Old 01-09-2011, 05:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

So, we are racing my s12 in the 24hrs of lemons, what do you want once we are done?
Old 01-09-2011, 05:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

Let's see...

I don't think I'll be able to use anything once you're done, but while you're prepping the car I could use a few things. I need the rear-right window (assuming it's a hatch) and I need both front fenders. I'm not keeping my ca20e, so I can't use much drivetrain-wise. Already have a torsen lsd in the rear... are you doing anything fun with brakes/suspension? I was considering cantilever suspension using motorcycle parts for mine, but if you make something else work, and it works well, I'm interested. My s12 is in really good condition, other than being bone stock (meaning 100% anemic).

Old 01-09-2011, 05:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by drummingpariah View Post
Let's see...

I don't think I'll be able to use anything once you're done, but while you're prepping the car I could use a few things. I need the rear-right window (assuming it's a hatch) and I need both front fenders. I'm not keeping my ca20e, so I can't use much drivetrain-wise. Already have a torsen lsd in the rear... are you doing anything fun with brakes/suspension? I was considering cantilever suspension using motorcycle parts for mine, but if you make something else work, and it works well, I'm interested. My s12 is in really good condition, other than being bone stock (meaning 100% anemic).
Mine doesnt even have a dent on it, Its just a waste racing it in the 24 but I lost the title and I never put it in my name so I cant get a new one.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaPPyDUgout01 View Post
Mine doesnt even have a dent on it, Its just a waste racing it in the 24 but I lost the title and I never put it in my name so I cant get a new one.
That sucks big floppy donkey dick.

Old 01-09-2011, 05:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?
what a lazy dick. theres ways to get a title.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

like?
Old 01-09-2011, 06:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?
go to the dmv. ask.

i heard about a "bonded title", you can get someone to hook you up with a lein holders title.

all sorts of shit. fgt.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Powers View Post
go to the dmv. ask.

i heard about a "bonded title", you can get someone to hook you up with a lein holders title.

all sorts of shit. fgt.
Looked into that, itll cost more then I paid for it in the first place, dont forget, Im a jew. Id rather club race it or part it out.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
you cant race it in lemons fgt. must have title. why? because they put in the contract you sign that says, we can buy any car we wantz on the track.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
its a clause to keep people from bring supercharged NSX's to race. because the clause says ANY car that races can be purchased by the event promoters for $500.