NEED HELP - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2004, 07:57 AM   #1 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
brooklyncivic is an unknown quantity at this point
NEED HELP

Can someone help me out I wanted to post a pic of my car and I am kind new on doing that I read the post from the mod and uploaded them from the hard drive using imagestation.com and now I am lost & confused cause I don't know what to do next THANKS Tara

Last edited by brooklyncivic; 07-05-2004 at 08:48 AM. Reason: forgot some info so I can get the right answer
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2004, 08:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car:
Mods:
divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!
https://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109928

go to that thread. itll answer all your question.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-07-2004, 07:45 AM   #3 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Thank you - I did go to the site and I uploaded them now how do I get them or put it on my post. Tara
Old 07-07-2004, 09:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car:
Mods:
divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!
3: once the pic is online you will need to get the link. you can get the link from any pic online by right cliking your mouse and go to properties and copy the link. the link usually ends with a .jpg at the end.

4: after you get the link then you can post it on superhonda by pasting the link in your post with a "[img] infront of the link and "[/img]" after the link,without the quote.
example:
[img]link to your picture from your host or online site'[/img]
Old 07-07-2004, 12:06 PM   #5 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Thanks I will try it
Old 07-07-2004, 12:11 PM   #6 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
I right clicked the pic and copied it but when I tried putting it on the post to change it I wasn't able to paste it there was no option am I that dumb I can't figure this out!!
Old 07-07-2004, 12:21 PM   #7 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
teg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud of
where did you put the pics up, if you upload them in the SHO photo forum I can help you out, that's about the easiest option.

Ok, you right click on the picture. Left click on properties. Then next to where it says address(url): there should be something that starts out with http://www.blahblah.com/image.jpg . It will look something like that, obviously not entirely like that but the http:// at the beginning and the .jpg at the end . You are going to want to highlight that entire thing from the http to the jpg . Then you go up to the top of your toolbar in internet explorer (i'm assuming that's what you are using) and left click on edit, then left click on copy. Then just come back here and try putting it in a post. You will type [*img] before (without the * ) and then go back up to the toolbar, left click on edit, left click on paste. then you put [/img*] (without the *). Try it out.
Old 07-08-2004, 07:58 AM   #8 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
I am trying to do it through the hard drive in the computer I am going to my pictures when I click properties it doesn't give me a URL am I doing it wrong? Thank you both for all your help - I feel like an idiot
Old 07-08-2004, 09:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyncivic
I am trying to do it through the hard drive in the computer I am going to my pictures when I click properties it doesn't give me a URL am I doing it wrong? Thank you both for all your help - I feel like an idiot
right click, then on the bottom it says "properties'. click on properties, it should show you the url ending in JPG
Old 07-08-2004, 02:49 PM   #10 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
I am sorry to put you through this maybe I should just let it go. When I click properties next to URL it says JPG Image but nothing to click or copy
Old 07-08-2004, 03:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
I am sorry to put you through this maybe I should just let it go. When I click properties next to URL it says JPG Image but nothing to click or copy
well put your cursor on the address, highlight, and copy the entire think.
Old 07-09-2004, 07:26 AM   #12 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
there is no address to copy it says image : JPEG no other option to click or copy
Old 07-09-2004, 10:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
there is no address to copy it says image : JPEG no other option to click or copy
i dunno what to tell you. there has to be a link, if you uploaded it already.
why dont you just upload the pictures to the www.superhonda.com/photopost , and i will link it for you.
Old 07-09-2004, 10:28 AM   #14 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
teg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by divinewisdom
i dunno what to tell you. there has to be a link, if you uploaded it already.
why dont you just upload the pictures to the www.superhonda.com/photopost , and i will link it for you.
yeah, no kidding, I don't know how else to tell her to do it.

SHO would be the best way, because then we can see all the pics and open them up to find the address and link them.
Old 07-09-2004, 01:52 PM   #15 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
I will upload them using the link thank you both for all the help sorry to be a pain