NEED HELP - Page 2 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2004, 01:54 PM   #16 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
brooklyncivic is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry I spoke to soon I clicked on the link provided and it brings me to a page with pics on it how do I upload mine on to it or send them to you?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2004, 03:13 PM   #17 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car:
Mods:
divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyncivic
sorry I spoke to soon I clicked on the link provided and it brings me to a page with pics on it how do I upload mine on to it or send them to you?
look for a button that says "upload pics" to your lower right. or look for button that says "log in", then look for upload pic button.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-10-2004, 08:30 AM   #18 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Thank you I will try it - you both are a great help and I will let you know how it goes I HOPE IT WORKS
Old 07-12-2004, 06:42 AM   #19 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
I did up load the pics on to the site and it worked but how do I put one of those pics as my sig?
Old 07-12-2004, 06:53 AM   #20 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
teg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud of
At the top of the page there should be something that says "User CP", click on that.

After the page opens, on the left hand side the top option is "Edit Signature", click on that.

A box will open up, it will look similar to the same ones you post in, this is where you are going to want to put the image code.

[img*]https://www.superhonda.com/photopost/data/501/69508Atlantic_City_car_show_September_2003_009.jpg[/img*]

without the *, it will look something like this

To get that image code you should do like we said before, right click on the image and copy the "address" and then paste in to the sig box or whatever else you want.
Old 07-12-2004, 08:03 AM   #21 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Thank you so much - you are the greatest
Old 07-12-2004, 08:08 AM   #22 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Thank you Teg - you are aBIG HELP - sorry to put you through so much crap You know how to make a girls day
Old 07-12-2004, 08:16 AM   #23 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
I feel like a complete idiot that I am so happy about this but LOOK I DID IT WOOO HOOOO
Old 07-12-2004, 08:23 AM   #24 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
teg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Thank you Teg - you are aBIG HELP - sorry to put you through so much crap You know how to make a girls day
You're welcome, glad to be of help.

oh, btw, Nice car
Old 07-12-2004, 10:49 AM   #25 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car:
Mods:
divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!
Quote:
I feel like a complete idiot that I am so happy about this but LOOK I DID IT WOOO HOOOO
its about time. lol
Old 07-12-2004, 11:58 AM   #26 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
LOL sorry took so long I am new at this and hopefully soon I will be as good as you -- thank you