New Users Having problems activating account. - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2002, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 93 Honda Prelude VTEC
Mods: AEM Intake & Cam Sprockets , RC Throttle Body, Greddy SS Header , RSR Exhaust , Carsound Cat , ACT Clutch & Fly, NGK 8mm Blue Wires, JDM Type-S Valve Cover , Koni Yellow Shocks , RSR Down Springs, Nuespeed Short Shift Adapter, CF Dashkit, CF
mike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problem
tech wrench New Users Having problems activating account.

For those of you who registered but cant activate your account. After you click the link , and it gives you an error , still go ahead and try posting.

You might still activate even though you receive this error.

Please let me know if this works [email protected]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2008, 03:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Olde School Ricer

Car: 89crx
Mods: built motor, supercharged
yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!
still not working
Old 10-01-2008, 04:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Car: Not a Honda
Mods: Don't worry about it.
anassa Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?anassa Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?anassa Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?anassa Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?anassa Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?anassa Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?anassa Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?anassa Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?anassa Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?anassa Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?anassa Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowrexsi View Post
still not working
LOL, i was in the library when i read this and laughed aloud (thus the "lol").. . everyone looked at me - .

(no this is not my car, someday it would be nice though....)

Click if you have a 84-87 civic/crx: RPR
My new hero: Kakabox Index Kakabox Build
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-01-2008, 04:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Olde School Ricer

yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by anassa View Post
LOL, i was in the library when i read this and laughed aloud (thus the "lol").. . everyone looked at me - .
whats so funny
Old 10-01-2008, 05:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Digital Racer

anassa Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?anassa Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?anassa Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?anassa Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?anassa Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?anassa Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?anassa Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?anassa Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?anassa Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?anassa Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?anassa Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Quote:
whats so funny

oh i'm sorry its a serious problem that should really be taken into consideration by the owners of SHO.

the dates also have nothing to do with it.

Old 10-01-2008, 05:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Olde School Ricer

Quote:

oh i'm sorry its a serious problem that should really be taken into consideration by the owners of SHO.

the dates also have nothing to do with it.

mike's not here anymore
Old 10-01-2008, 05:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Quote:
mike's not here anymore
i know i know, hes been gone for a while as far as i know, now all we need is all the other bad mods to leave and put wonderful ppl like you (tongue in cheek) . . . and me in charge

Old 10-01-2008, 05:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Olde School Ricer

Quote:
i know i know, hes been gone for a while as far as i know, now all we need is all the other bad mods to leave and put wonderful ppl like you (tongue in cheek) . . . and me in charge

I was in charge, then I got banned
now we need just anyone in charge
Old 10-01-2008, 05:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Quote:

I was in charge, then I got banned
now we need just anyone in charge
ehh true that, you got banned?? hahaha I don't think i was registered yet or i was a nub (still am ) when there was the banning spree on SHO.

Old 10-01-2008, 05:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Olde School Ricer

Quote:
ehh true that, you got banned?? hahaha I don't think i was registered yet or i was a nub (still am ) when there was the banning spree on SHO.
not sure you were here yet
them were the good old days
Old 10-13-2008, 08:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Digital Racer

still not working

Boosted D FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-14-2008, 05:16 AM   #12 (permalink)
Olde School Ricer

bump
Old 10-14-2008, 05:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Car: 91 CRX Si
Mods: JRSC high boost pulley 450 inj.
daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Bump still not working.....
Boost Upgrade Pulley

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560256
Old 10-15-2008, 04:59 AM   #14 (permalink)
Olde School Ricer

fixed yet??
Old 10-15-2008, 03:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Car: 91 CRX Si
Mods: JRSC high boost pulley 450 inj.
daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
UM WAIT!!.........................no.
Boost Upgrade Pulley

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560256