The official suggestion thread... - Page 37 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2008, 12:38 PM   #541 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

Car: 1972 CL360, 1975 280z, 1988 RX7, 1991 CRX, 1993 Miata, 1991 GSXR
Mods: sticky tires, piles of miles.
drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transparent View Post
i should be admin
you are. just type in "crimson technology" in the url space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTECsqznN2O View Post
greater people have risen and failed..this is jsut another rift in what is called sho
You're probably right, but I'm tired of sitting back and missing the glory days.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2008, 09:32 PM   #542 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: I dont own a car
Mods: fuck off
Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drummingpariah View Post
you are. just type in "crimson technology" in the url space.

You're probably right, but I'm tired of sitting back and missing the glory days.
lol, im not admin there either
Old 07-28-2008, 01:04 AM   #543 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?
Quote:
lol, im not admin there either
well, you fucking lose then, don't you?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-29-2008, 07:19 AM   #544 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: I dont own a car
Mods: fuck off
Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drummingpariah View Post
well, you fucking lose then, don't you?
apparently so. me = fail

/myself
Old 07-29-2008, 08:22 AM   #545 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 2005 F-150 XLT
Mods: Koenigsegg say this is more comfortable..but..more comfortable than what? Being stabbed?
christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?
bah
Old 07-29-2008, 10:33 AM   #546 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

Quote:
apparently so. me = fail

/myself
reminds me of wristcutters. i actually liked it a lot.

Old 08-03-2008, 05:58 PM   #547 (permalink)

Car: 07 STi - 98 Civic
Mods: V-TECH T-Shirt
ProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problem
Exclamation Dedicated Suspension Performance Tech forum.

Its so hard to find good information about suspension tuning and choices/reviews/etc. here at SHO with out digging through the tire, wheel, brake, and suspension forum. Maybe it would be nice to keep it in that forum but split up the tires, wheels, brake, and suspension so searching will be a lot easier and if you go into that forum now its a mess. This would clean up everything. Please consider it.

Old 08-03-2008, 06:47 PM   #548 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProspeedCTR View Post
Its so hard to find good information about suspension tuning and choices/reviews/etc. here at SHO with out digging through the tire, wheel, brake, and suspension forum. Maybe it would be nice to keep it in that forum but split up the tires, wheels, brake, and suspension so searching will be a lot easier and if you go into that forum now its a mess. This would clean up everything. Please consider it.
It would be tough to be backwards-compatible that way. Any posts before the cutoff wouldn't be sectioned off unless the mods manually moved them. I agree that creating separate sections would be a good idea, but without someone stepping up to the plate to repost the crucial information in old posts, it won't do a whole lot. Why not create a FAQ post and try to get it stickied? Even if all you do is link to useful old posts, it'd be worth having.

Old 02-21-2012, 01:11 AM   #549 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 1998 Civic EJ9 D14A4.
Mods: Magnecor leads,Iridium plugs,one-off Stainless exhaust,Sports cat,K&N panel filter,stainless manifold&down pipe,FSE FPR.
D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?
It would be cool to have a like/dislike option for peoples post's, so if someone say's something funny or cool you press a thumbs up symbol and it sticks on the post
Quote:
D14A4 Guy liked this post
Or if someone says something stupid or is a clown
Quote:
D14A4 Guy disliked this post

That is all
"**This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.**"

Because learning is fun