Photo Gallery Upload Problem [ cant / dont see upload ] - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2004, 12:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
SH Titanium

Car: Civic EK9 1999
Mods: TRIAL
nof3ar will become famous soon enough
photopost login problem

Hi

i have problem to login and upload pics in your site i enter my user name and pass it says : Login Successful!

and then it takes me back to the first page i tryed the link 'login problems' my cookies are enabled and i have no problem in the main site.

i have upload in the site months ago few pics.
anything wrong with my account?
please mods help

thanks.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2004, 01:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car:
Mods:
divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!
what is the picture of?
what location you upload to?

once you upload the pics and click on main page, to go back to forum sometimes it will clear you cookie. just log in again, go to the gallery and look for your pic. it should be there.

Superhonda Rumors/News
Get the latest car Rumors, News, and Future Vehicles.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-16-2004, 03:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 93 Honda Prelude VTEC
Mods: AEM Intake & Cam Sprockets , RC Throttle Body, Greddy SS Header , RSR Exhaust , Carsound Cat , ACT Clutch & Fly, NGK 8mm Blue Wires, JDM Type-S Valve Cover , Koni Yellow Shocks , RSR Down Springs, Nuespeed Short Shift Adapter, CF Dashkit, CF
mike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problem
Goto User CP in the forum here | Edit options

Then goto Automatically login when you return to the site? (uses cookies) , and make sure its selected to yes.

Hit save changes....then login and everything should be good.
Old 02-17-2004, 10:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
SH Titanium

Car: Civic EK9 1999
Mods: TRIAL
nof3ar will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by mike_sho
Goto User CP in the forum here | Edit options

Then goto Automatically login when you return to the site? (uses cookies) , and make sure its selected to yes.

Hit save changes....then login and everything should be good.
yeap problem solved .
Thank You very much
Old 08-21-2004, 06:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 93 Honda Prelude VTEC
Mods: AEM Intake & Cam Sprockets , RC Throttle Body, Greddy SS Header , RSR Exhaust , Carsound Cat , ACT Clutch & Fly, NGK 8mm Blue Wires, JDM Type-S Valve Cover , Koni Yellow Shocks , RSR Down Springs, Nuespeed Short Shift Adapter, CF Dashkit, CF
mike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problem
People having trouble logging in as of lately.

Now people might need to hit the login trouble area under the login area. Then delete cookies, try logging in after that. Should work.