Posting pictures - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2002, 05:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pimpzilla

Car: Ford Ranger
Mods:
Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?
Posting pictures

This is for all those who have a question about posting pictures and placing pictures in your signature :

Thanx to Ludeboy for this:

Okay, since the question comes up so much I will post a thread and place it in FAQS. If you want to know how to post up a pic, read on.

Okay, how to post pics.

First you need to get them on your computer.
You can use a digital camera or a scanner. Or if you do not have either of these, you can go to Walgreens or Walmart and get them processed digitally. They will give you a CD that has the pics on it. Cost is minimal.

Then you will need to upload them to a server such as www.fototime.com . I reccomend you go there and sign up for a free trial for 30 days. Or you can buy a whole year for 20 bucks and get all the space you will ever need. Once you are signed up, you can load up the pics from your computer onto the fototime server. Then you simply click on the pic, and click on "link". Then it gives you a url.

To show your pic on the board, you must link it to img code like this:

[ i m g ] the url of your pic with no spaces [ / i m g ]

Bring on the Sox!

"I once met a young girl filled with fire, That saw through my front to this shell of a man
She knew I'd be a handful from the start, This strong willed woman had an angels heart"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2002, 08:09 AM   #2 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Ludeboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool, bout time!

Here is the whole thread for people who want to know how to size their pics and add cool stuff.

https://www.superhonda.com/forum/show...threadid=20803
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-15-2002, 05:35 PM   #3 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
IDreamIn_TypeR is on a distinguished road
what if u just want to take a picture off the internet?
Old 05-19-2002, 07:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Pimpzilla

Mods:
Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?
Quote:
Originally posted by IDreamIn_TypeR
what if u just want to take a picture off the internet?
right click on the picture and click on properties...then highlight the properties and copy and put the img's around it

Bring on the Sox!

"I once met a young girl filled with fire, That saw through my front to this shell of a man
She knew I'd be a handful from the start, This strong willed woman had an angels heart"

Old 05-19-2002, 09:29 AM   #5 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
IDreamIn_TypeR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Danman1116

right click on the picture and click on properties...then highlight the properties and copy and put the img's around it
When I do that it comes up as the little picture symbol (u know, like when a page is loading) but it never comes up
Old 05-19-2002, 09:34 AM   #6 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
2 SLOW 4 SHO is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks
Old 05-19-2002, 09:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
Pimpzilla

Mods:
Quote:
Originally posted by 2 SLOW 4 SHO
thanks
you gotta make the img's together, not spaced out...and don't do sig tests please...

Bring on the Sox!

Old 07-20-2002, 01:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pimpzilla

Mods:
Quote:
Originally posted by lazyassbrian
testing
deleting... : no sig tests...read RULES/FAQ's

Bring on the Sox!

Old 09-13-2002, 02:09 PM   #9 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
exzeltus is an unknown quantity at this point
Is posting a pic in you sig the same as posting flash animation and other stuff?
Old 09-17-2002, 12:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pimpzilla

Mods:
Quote:
Originally posted by exzeltus
Is posting a pic in you sig the same as posting flash animation and other stuff?
postin pix-those are jpeg's and just requie a simple host like digitalpose or something like that
flash animation-those are .gif's and hosts like digitalpose only host jpeg's so you'd have to find a friend or something of urs that would host it for ya

Bring on the Sox!

Old 10-20-2002, 07:02 AM   #11 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
KiddEng is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by IDreamIn_TypeR
When I do that it comes up as the little picture symbol (u know, like when a page is loading) but it never comes up
try right clicking and "copy image location" then come back here and do the [img]paste image location here[/img]
Old 11-04-2002, 11:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sam
SH Silver

Car: 2K FBP Si
Mods: I am car-less.
Sam is an unknown quantity at this point
Can't Get This Bolt Off:

Old 11-19-2002, 10:48 AM   #13 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
RuEnOx is an unknown quantity at this point
my pic is already on the internet somewhere... y can't i link that shit? someone pleaseeeee help me
Old 11-19-2002, 11:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
Pimpzilla

Mods:
Quote:
Originally posted by RuEnOx
my pic is already on the internet somewhere... y can't i link that shit? someone pleaseeeee help me
the site that your getting your pics from might not allow linking to other sites...you might want to find a host like www.digitalpose.com or www.imagestation.com and put your pics on there and then you'll be able to link from one of those sites

Bring on the Sox!

Old 11-19-2002, 05:18 PM   #15 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
RuEnOx is an unknown quantity at this point
danman is my hero