Problem giving rep??? - Page 2 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2007, 08:10 AM   #16 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car:
Mods:
ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?
yea, i havent gotten repped in forever so i think somethings wrong.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2007, 10:52 AM   #17 (permalink)
Pimpzilla

Car: Ford Ranger
Mods:
Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?
i dunno if theres anything i can do...I think its something that mike has to do on the server end which I can't touch

Bring on the Sox!

"I once met a young girl filled with fire, That saw through my front to this shell of a man
She knew I'd be a handful from the start, This strong willed woman had an angels heart"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-01-2007, 02:19 PM   #18 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car:
Mods:
Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Bauer
i dunno if theres anything i can do...I think its something that mike has to do on the server end which I can't touch
thanks for the heads up
if nothing else, we can wait till 2009 and our 24 hrs will be up

Old 04-01-2007, 02:21 PM   #19 (permalink)

Car: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd; 95 240sx
Mods: Everything Suspension & Brakes
rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruise Control
thanks for the heads up
if nothing else, we can wait till 2009 and our 24 hrs will be up
haha.. yeah, or i can start using my other name

Evolution Performance Driving School

2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd : Tein Flex Coilovers : Progress Front & Rear Swaybars : GTSpec Front & Rear Strut Tower bars : 2007 STi Brembo Brake Conversion : Hawk HPS Pads : Stop Tech Lines : DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors : Nismo Extended Wheel Studs : ACT HD clutch : 06 wrx flywheel : 18 x 8.5 Volk ce28n : 245/35/18 Kumho Ecsta XS : AVO LCA Bushings : Corner Balanced : Hella Supertones

1995 Nissan 240sx : In pieces : LS1 : T56 Transmission
Old 04-09-2007, 12:39 PM   #20 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car:
Mods:
Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?
bump
any word on this

Old 04-09-2007, 02:03 PM   #21 (permalink)
Young&Dangerous

Car: 01' Prelude Type SH
Mods:
Type_SH RaCer Bow down before me!Type_SH RaCer Bow down before me!Type_SH RaCer Bow down before me!Type_SH RaCer Bow down before me!Type_SH RaCer Bow down before me!Type_SH RaCer Bow down before me!Type_SH RaCer Bow down before me!Type_SH RaCer Bow down before me!Type_SH RaCer Bow down before me!Type_SH RaCer Bow down before me!Type_SH RaCer Bow down before me!
can they go into our profile and delete the ones that are 2009?; i don't mind losein the reps...
Old 04-09-2007, 03:59 PM   #22 (permalink)

rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Type_SH RaCer
can they go into our profile and delete the ones that are 2009?; i don't mind losein the reps...
thats what i was thinking, or just change the dates manually somehow to 2007...

2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd : Tein Flex Coilovers : Progress Front & Rear Swaybars : GTSpec Front & Rear Strut Tower bars : 2007 STi Brembo Brake Conversion : Hawk HPS Pads : Stop Tech Lines : DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors : Nismo Extended Wheel Studs : ACT HD clutch : 06 wrx flywheel : 18 x 8.5 Volk ce28n : 245/35/18 Kumho Ecsta XS : AVO LCA Bushings : Corner Balanced : Hella Supertones

Old 04-09-2007, 04:11 PM   #23 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?
weird, my points have gone up a little, but I have no clue who repped me since i guess it wont show up for 2 more years. says i havent been repped since 3/16, but i'm positive it has gone up some points.
Old 04-09-2007, 04:13 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpn98
weird, my points have gone up a little, but I have no clue who repped me since i guess it wont show up for 2 more years. says i havent been repped since 3/16, but i'm positive it has gone up some points.
same here; that is because the reps are displayed in chronological order, so the last 5 reps that you got were during the time when the clock was set to 2009.

are you able to give any reps? my problem is that i gave out too many reps in that 24 hour period when the clock was set to 2009, then they fixed it to 2007 before that period was over, so im still stuck with that message that says that ive given out too much in the past 24 hours.

Old 04-10-2007, 07:52 PM   #25 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Car:
Mods:
Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?
almost everyone in this thread got rep
Old 04-10-2007, 08:09 PM   #26 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?Pimpn98 you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegant Runaway
almost everyone in this thread got rep
as did you
Old 04-10-2007, 09:37 PM   #27 (permalink)
Digital Blueprint

Car:
Mods:
Rick V Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doRick V Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doRick V Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doRick V Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doRick V Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doRick V Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doRick V Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doRick V Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doRick V Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doRick V Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doRick V Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to do
rep is irrelevant
Old 04-11-2007, 04:32 AM   #28 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?Cruise_Control you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick V
rep is irrelevant
lots of things are irrelevant
its a feature we like
Old 04-11-2007, 04:47 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruise_Control
lots of things are irrelevant
its a feature we like
wrd. rep is everything!!! it comes in order of importance right after post count

Old 04-11-2007, 04:54 AM   #30 (permalink)
P0P
CarbonSword Ninja

Car:
Mods:
P0P Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?P0P Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?P0P Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?P0P Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?P0P Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?P0P Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?P0P Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?P0P Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?P0P Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?P0P Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?P0P Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
im getting
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY