problems uploading & deleting pics - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2007, 09:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 2005 Mazda 6i (i miss my teg :()
Mods: xxx
95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?
problems uploading & deleting pics

im having problems uploading and deleting pics in my sho gallery. there's no upload or delete link on the page...i want to delete my entire gallery and add some new photos..did a search already, no help.....

| 2005 Mazda6 i |
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2007, 10:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
SH Virus

95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?
the reason i didnt post here before is because this place is dead.

| 2005 Mazda6 i |
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-09-2007, 07:31 AM   #3 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
highbred You need a lifehighbred You need a lifehighbred You need a lifehighbred You need a lifehighbred You need a lifehighbred You need a lifehighbred You need a lifehighbred You need a lifehighbred You need a lifehighbred You need a lifehighbred You need a life
x2...there is no upload link. also, when i click on the 'my photos' link, it shows the photos ive uploaded before...but ive tried deleting them, and they're still there. its photo-mayhem
Old 01-10-2007, 12:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
SH Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by highbred
x2...there is no upload link. also, when i click on the 'my photos' link, it shows the photos ive uploaded before...but ive tried deleting them, and they're still there. its photo-mayhem
EXACTLY!!! i tried to delete my photos but theyre still there haha

| 2005 Mazda6 i |
Old 01-10-2007, 07:18 AM   #5 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
highbred You need a lifehighbred You need a lifehighbred You need a lifehighbred You need a lifehighbred You need a lifehighbred You need a lifehighbred You need a lifehighbred You need a lifehighbred You need a lifehighbred You need a lifehighbred You need a life
did you go to the "my photos" link at the top left of the page? if you go there, it will show all of the your uploaded photos. if you go to the end (or last page) of your photos, there will be several links to "upload photos". when i click on this link, it says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhonda
Sorry, you don't have permission to upload photos.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
SH Virus

i've been all over the place and can't find an upload link anywhere..that's fucked, no permission to upload photos...??? mods, where the hell are you? i can't upload photos.

| 2005 Mazda6 i |
Old 01-10-2007, 09:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car: Duece and a half
Mods: .50 cal
h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
try logging out and logging back in
Old 01-11-2007, 05:54 AM   #8 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by h22lude
try logging out and logging back in
i just tried it...i didnt have any success.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: Honda...Duh!
Mods: Classified Info
Mr.60trim In the rep troposphereMr.60trim In the rep troposphereMr.60trim In the rep troposphereMr.60trim In the rep troposphereMr.60trim In the rep troposphereMr.60trim In the rep troposphereMr.60trim In the rep troposphereMr.60trim In the rep troposphereMr.60trim In the rep troposphereMr.60trim In the rep troposphereMr.60trim In the rep troposphere
Any updates on this Mike? I'm trying to delete some of my photos.

Sale/Trade:
***Currently Parting Out My Car***
https://www.superhonda.com/forum/f47/...g-more-334934/
WTB:
Nada...
Old 01-25-2007, 09:44 AM   #10 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_Carnage
Any updates on this Mike? I'm trying to delete some of my photos.
are you able to upload?
Old 01-25-2007, 09:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
SH Virus

i'm still not able to do anything

| 2005 Mazda6 i |
Old 01-31-2007, 06:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

Car: 2012 Civic Si RR
Mods: Stock for now
2camvtec Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?2camvtec Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?2camvtec Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?2camvtec Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?2camvtec Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?2camvtec Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?2camvtec Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?2camvtec Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?2camvtec Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?2camvtec Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?2camvtec Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Same here. Can't do anything in the photo section?

On his birthday, Chuck Norris randomly selects one lucky child to be thrown into the sun.

Old 01-31-2007, 06:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 97 civic ex
Mods: mez :ninja
dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!
i can upload but everytime i go to delete it just stays there.. kinda weird

Reppin Richmond

I DO NOT GET A VOTE.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 06:21 AM   #14 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

Car: 2012 Civic Si RR
Mods: Stock for now
2camvtec Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?2camvtec Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?2camvtec Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?2camvtec Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?2camvtec Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?2camvtec Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?2camvtec Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?2camvtec Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?2camvtec Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?2camvtec Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?2camvtec Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
I don't even have the option to upload or delete.

On his birthday, Chuck Norris randomly selects one lucky child to be thrown into the sun.

Old 02-02-2007, 09:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 1994 Honda Prelude VTEC
Mods: DC Sports DAC, DC Sports 4-2-1 Header w/2.5" Collector, KTeller 2.5" Mandrel Bent Exhaust, Magnaflow 22" bodied resonator, Thermal R&D dual 2" tip muffler, energy suspension master bushing kit + all additional bushings, 4Bidden Shifter, 97-01 Prelude Moonroof Retrofit, JDM Black Housing Headlights
IHIPrelude94 needs rep therapyIHIPrelude94 needs rep therapyIHIPrelude94 needs rep therapyIHIPrelude94 needs rep therapyIHIPrelude94 needs rep therapyIHIPrelude94 needs rep therapyIHIPrelude94 needs rep therapyIHIPrelude94 needs rep therapyIHIPrelude94 needs rep therapyIHIPrelude94 needs rep therapyIHIPrelude94 needs rep therapy
Ditto... what's the deal?

~Peace

Project: 1994 Grenada Black Pearl Prelude VTEC 5-Spd. Mods listed in profile
Daily Driver: 2008 Nighthawk Black Pearl Civic Si Sedan. Bone stock... for now...