quick reply?? - Page 2 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2005, 12:14 PM   #16 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
Nguyen Hello down there miniscule peonsNguyen Hello down there miniscule peonsNguyen Hello down there miniscule peonsNguyen Hello down there miniscule peonsNguyen Hello down there miniscule peonsNguyen Hello down there miniscule peonsNguyen Hello down there miniscule peonsNguyen Hello down there miniscule peonsNguyen Hello down there miniscule peonsNguyen Hello down there miniscule peonsNguyen Hello down there miniscule peons
Damn I miss it already and I've been MIA for a couple weeks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2005, 12:17 PM   #17 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car: 06 civic si
Mods:
Cdiesel Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Cdiesel Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Cdiesel Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Cdiesel Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Cdiesel Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Cdiesel Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Cdiesel Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Cdiesel Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Cdiesel Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Cdiesel Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Cdiesel Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
wtf we all like the quick reply box
Old 05-26-2005, 12:19 PM   #18 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 2002 Nissan Maxima GLE
Mods:
UnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapy
i used quick reply 98% of the time
Old 05-26-2005, 12:34 PM   #19 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car: bb6
Mods: ac, tint, viper 5901 with remote start, avic bt120z with ipod adapter.
tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyVadah
Damn, i loved the quick reply like Anakin loves Padme. (wow, that didn't sound too fey or anything)

yes it did....

lesbian....

h22a
370 injectors
aem fuel rail
fpr
aem wideband
crower stage II
hondata s300
lsd
skunk II IM
11-1 pistons
full tein adjustable coil overs
strut bar-rear-front
sway bars
im sure there is more...cant remember..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-26-2005, 01:04 PM   #20 (permalink)
dmb

Car:
Mods:
dmb you're still here?dmb you're still here?dmb you're still here?dmb you're still here?dmb you're still here?dmb you're still here?dmb you're still here?dmb you're still here?dmb you're still here?dmb you're still here?dmb you're still here?
wow must have been my teh fault
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-26-2005, 01:41 PM   #21 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 98 civic ex, 05 lexus is300
Mods: b18b1 w/ gsr tranny; lexus-SRT intake & R-ECU
IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?
i didn't even notice it was gone,

SHO has seemed slow all day to me though for some reason... too many lurkers
-Proverbs 16:31

"“The mark of great sportsmen is not how good they are at their best, but how good they are their worst.”
- Martina Navratilova

Old 05-26-2005, 07:00 PM   #22 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
effingwin98 has a Rep problemeffingwin98 has a Rep problemeffingwin98 has a Rep problemeffingwin98 has a Rep problemeffingwin98 has a Rep problemeffingwin98 has a Rep problemeffingwin98 has a Rep problemeffingwin98 has a Rep problemeffingwin98 has a Rep problemeffingwin98 has a Rep problemeffingwin98 has a Rep problem
oh well i dont come around much anymore
Old 05-27-2005, 12:42 AM   #23 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car: 96 Civic EX-T
Mods: Classified
KJMagnum has a spectacular aura aboutKJMagnum has a spectacular aura aboutKJMagnum has a spectacular aura about
eh, I can't miss something that I didn't know existed.

Old 05-27-2005, 10:05 PM   #24 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 98 BMW 328is
Mods:
Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!
bring it back. please i miss it i use it alot

Old 05-29-2005, 04:44 PM   #25 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 93 Honda Prelude VTEC
Mods: AEM Intake & Cam Sprockets , RC Throttle Body, Greddy SS Header , RSR Exhaust , Carsound Cat , ACT Clutch & Fly, NGK 8mm Blue Wires, JDM Type-S Valve Cover , Koni Yellow Shocks , RSR Down Springs, Nuespeed Short Shift Adapter, CF Dashkit, CF
mike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problem
Ok so are you guys dying without it. If so Ill bring it back, didnt notice much difference if any.
Old 05-29-2005, 05:04 PM   #26 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car: Duece and a half
Mods: .50 cal
h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
bring it back, please oh please oh please mike
Old 05-29-2005, 09:07 PM   #27 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 98 BMW 328is
Mods:
Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_sho
Ok so are you guys dying without it. If so Ill bring it back, didnt notice much difference if any.

im dying misreably. its really werid to not have it. it feels empty

Old 06-01-2005, 06:59 PM   #28 (permalink)
Type-S Member

Car: 89 CRX Si
Mods:
Vovchandr What did you do to deserve all this rep?Vovchandr What did you do to deserve all this rep?Vovchandr What did you do to deserve all this rep?Vovchandr What did you do to deserve all this rep?Vovchandr What did you do to deserve all this rep?Vovchandr What did you do to deserve all this rep?Vovchandr What did you do to deserve all this rep?Vovchandr What did you do to deserve all this rep?Vovchandr What did you do to deserve all this rep?Vovchandr What did you do to deserve all this rep?Vovchandr What did you do to deserve all this rep?
it is teh hell without the button

btw how do you figure it would improve loading times

im mother fucking old school here on 56K and when i would reply i would not need to load a whole another page with 5 billion smily's on it, now everytime i need to reply it takes like 5 minutes to load everything off SHO, making it slower

:bh :bh :bh

The Complete list of modifications to a 2nd gen CRX Thread (still in progress)

Quote:
Originally posted by Car And Driver Magazine April 1988 »
"The CRX Si is a magic combination of desperate entities part front-wheel-drive economy sedan, part utility wagon, and part Ferrari."
Old 06-04-2005, 07:29 AM   #29 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 2002 Nissan Maxima GLE
Mods:
UnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapy
yeah quick reply must of saved load time and bandwidth