Rep points? - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2004, 12:34 AM   #1 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
MrBB6 has much to be proud ofMrBB6 has much to be proud ofMrBB6 has much to be proud ofMrBB6 has much to be proud ofMrBB6 has much to be proud ofMrBB6 has much to be proud ofMrBB6 has much to be proud ofMrBB6 has much to be proud of
Rep points?

What the hell are rep points and why the hell do i have 12?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2004, 12:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 1999 you dont need to know.
Mods: I don't modify cars.
M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?
Reputation points, you get positive ones for good posts and negative ones for posts people disapprove of.

"The 1911 was the design given by God to us through John M. Browning that represents the epitome of what a killing tool needs to be. It was true in 1911 and is true now."
—Colonel Robert J. Coates, USMC
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-27-2004, 12:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car: 06 civic si
Mods:
Cdiesel Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Cdiesel Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Cdiesel Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Cdiesel Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Cdiesel Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Cdiesel Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Cdiesel Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Cdiesel Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Cdiesel Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Cdiesel Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Cdiesel Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Old 05-27-2004, 12:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 1999 you dont need to know.
Mods: I don't modify cars.
M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdiesel12
Oh yeh and...werd.

"The 1911 was the design given by God to us through John M. Browning that represents the epitome of what a killing tool needs to be. It was true in 1911 and is true now."
—Colonel Robert J. Coates, USMC
Old 05-27-2004, 02:27 AM   #5 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
MrBB6 has much to be proud ofMrBB6 has much to be proud ofMrBB6 has much to be proud ofMrBB6 has much to be proud ofMrBB6 has much to be proud ofMrBB6 has much to be proud ofMrBB6 has much to be proud ofMrBB6 has much to be proud of
why waste my time searching when i got schmucks like you to answer for me
Old 05-28-2004, 10:15 PM   #6 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
styles-rsx is just really nicestyles-rsx is just really nicestyles-rsx is just really nicestyles-rsx is just really nice
i have 30..do i get a prize..
Old 06-11-2004, 04:56 AM   #7 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
mrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputation
rep points own they tell us whos hot and whos not
Old 06-13-2004, 08:27 AM   #8 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
styles-rsx is just really nicestyles-rsx is just really nicestyles-rsx is just really nicestyles-rsx is just really nice
whos hot or not..i have 30..how much do you have?
Old 06-13-2004, 01:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car:
Mods:
divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!
Quote:
Originally Posted by styles-rsx
i have 30..do i get a prize..
you get an e-cookie. lol
Old 06-13-2004, 01:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pimpzilla

Car: Ford Ranger
Mods:
Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by styles-rsx
whos hot or not..i have 30..how much do you have?
you get another rep point

Bring on the Sox!

"I once met a young girl filled with fire, That saw through my front to this shell of a man
She knew I'd be a handful from the start, This strong willed woman had an angels heart"

Old 06-13-2004, 09:33 PM   #11 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
you guys are fuckin awesome..rofl...
Old 06-17-2004, 08:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
Iron Monk

Car: 98 Integra LS
Mods:
Hybrid Fever is a name known to allHybrid Fever is a name known to allHybrid Fever is a name known to allHybrid Fever is a name known to allHybrid Fever is a name known to allHybrid Fever is a name known to all
How do you find out how many you have?
Old 06-17-2004, 09:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
Pimpzilla

Mods:
Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid Fever
How do you find out how many you have?
click on User CP and it'll be right there. now gimmie a point u don't have too, jp

Bring on the Sox!

"I once met a young girl filled with fire, That saw through my front to this shell of a man
She knew I'd be a handful from the start, This strong willed woman had an angels heart"

Old 06-17-2004, 10:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car: 2009 Legacy Spec B
Mods:
playindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danman1116
click on User CP and it'll be right there. now gimmie a point u don't have too, jp
one awarded to the best admin EVA!
Old 06-17-2004, 12:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pimpzilla

Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaFreak4Eva
one awarded to the best admin EVA!
aww gee thanks back atcha

Bring on the Sox!

Closed Thread