Repsecks II - Page 2 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Poll Results: Rep...
Let it die 17 58.62%
Bring it back 12 41.38%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2007, 07:16 AM   #16 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Car:
Mods:
Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon
make rep dead forever

werd....i think the majority have spoken..

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2007, 01:50 PM   #17 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
crxdave Um, 1 million? Damn!crxdave Um, 1 million? Damn!crxdave Um, 1 million? Damn!crxdave Um, 1 million? Damn!crxdave Um, 1 million? Damn!crxdave Um, 1 million? Damn!crxdave Um, 1 million? Damn!crxdave Um, 1 million? Damn!crxdave Um, 1 million? Damn!crxdave Um, 1 million? Damn!crxdave Um, 1 million? Damn!
I know Im a newbie but I have seen this on other sites. It never works it always makes someone mad because they are falsly repped.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-09-2007, 03:51 PM   #18 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Car: 91 CRX Si
Mods: JRSC high boost pulley 450 inj.
daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
The majority has not spoken
Boost Upgrade Pulley

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560256
Old 08-09-2007, 03:57 PM   #19 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 98 civic ex, 05 lexus is300
Mods: b18b1 w/ gsr tranny; lexus-SRT intake & R-ECU
IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?
the majority of people who matter do
-Proverbs 16:31

"“The mark of great sportsmen is not how good they are at their best, but how good they are their worst.”
- Martina Navratilova

Old 08-09-2007, 05:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Car: 1998 Nissan 240sx SE
Mods: All stock, for now. Hooked up the stereo though.
SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IISaiNtII
the majority of people who matter do
Werd.
Old 08-09-2007, 05:55 PM   #21 (permalink)
Iron Monk

Car: nothing right now
Mods:
charliemopps24 you're still here?charliemopps24 you're still here?charliemopps24 you're still here?charliemopps24 you're still here?charliemopps24 you're still here?charliemopps24 you're still here?charliemopps24 you're still here?charliemopps24 you're still here?charliemopps24 you're still here?charliemopps24 you're still here?charliemopps24 you're still here?
I was happy to have gotten onto the first page of members rep.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:04 PM   #22 (permalink)
Iron Monk

Car:
Mods:
-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?
page rep
Old 08-09-2007, 06:15 PM   #23 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Mods: Altitude
hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!
Bahala Na
Old 08-09-2007, 06:17 PM   #24 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car:
Mods:
ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?
dead it
Old 08-09-2007, 08:42 PM   #25 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Car: 91 CRX Si
Mods: JRSC high boost pulley 450 inj.
daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliemopps24
I was happy to have gotten onto the first page of members rep.
See this is how much i know or cared didnt even know there was a "list"
Boost Upgrade Pulley

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560256
Old 08-09-2007, 09:07 PM   #26 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 2005 Mazda 6i (i miss my teg :()
Mods: xxx
95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?
i dont really care

| 2005 Mazda6 i |
Old 08-10-2007, 07:00 AM   #27 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 1997 civic ex
Mods: i/h/e/ si tails/02 si wheels/high flow cat/type r headlights/mp3/wma player/
d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?

Old 09-02-2007, 08:07 AM   #28 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

Car: 1972 CL360, 1975 280z, 1988 RX7, 1991 CRX, 1993 Miata, 1991 GSXR
Mods: sticky tires, piles of miles.
drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?drummingpariah you're still here?
I don't really see how reps help the site. If it really made a difference, or if getting to a certain level of reps actually got you something, I'd feel differently about it. Right now, it doesn't seem too influential, and is just dead weight on the server(s).

Old 09-02-2007, 08:24 AM   #29 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 1997 civic ex
Mods: i/h/e/ si tails/02 si wheels/high flow cat/type r headlights/mp3/wma player/
d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?
lol

Old 09-02-2007, 09:11 AM   #30 (permalink)
Iron Monk

Car:
Mods:
-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by drummingpariah
I don't really see how reps help the site. If it really made a difference, or if getting to a certain level of reps actually got you something, I'd feel differently about it. Right now, it doesn't seem too influential, and is just dead weight on the server(s).
Well look at rep this way, its like a spare tire, you want to take it out, even know you won't feel a difference, but what if for some reason you pop a tire, always nice to have.