SHO Account - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2007, 02:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 2005 Mazda 6i (i miss my teg :()
Mods: xxx
95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?
SHO Account

i already deleted my myspace account for personal reasons and i was thinking about deleting my sho account for the same reason but i don't want to lose my post count or rep. i've been on this site since 2002. surfin since like 2001. i don't want to lose that status and go back to a noob haha. it would be nice to change my username but only mods and admins can do that right?

| 2005 Mazda6 i |
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2007, 03:18 PM   #2 (permalink)

Car: 2008 Infiniti G35S and 2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport
Mods: Taillight Overlays and Magnaflow Exhaust
NationsMostWanted you're still here?NationsMostWanted you're still here?NationsMostWanted you're still here?NationsMostWanted you're still here?NationsMostWanted you're still here?NationsMostWanted you're still here?NationsMostWanted you're still here?NationsMostWanted you're still here?NationsMostWanted you're still here?NationsMostWanted you're still here?NationsMostWanted you're still here?
yea im not sure but i think only premium members can do a name change

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-06-2007, 03:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: I dont own a car
Mods: fuck off
Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NationsMostWanted
yea im not sure but i think only premium members can do a name change
as far as i know only premmie and staff
Old 03-06-2007, 03:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
SH Virus

95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?
dang.. can't someone just change it for me. its not that i don't like my username. it's another reason.

| 2005 Mazda6 i |
Old 03-06-2007, 03:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car:
Mods:
Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95integrars
dang.. can't someone just change it for me. its not that i don't like my username. it's another reason.
you don't have a 95 integra rs anymore?
92geometro

Old 03-06-2007, 03:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
it would take you about 2 months to get your rep back and your post count isn't even that high. i had like 900 posts this time lst year and like no rep at all.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
SH Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruise Control
you don't have a 95 integra rs anymore?
92geometro
i have a 1989 tricycle with chrome wheels haha. naw i still have my teg.

| 2005 Mazda6 i |
Old 03-06-2007, 03:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car:
Mods:
Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?Cruise Control you're still here?
Quote:
i have a 1989 tricycle with chrome wheels haha. naw i still have my teg.
tricycles are pimp

Old 03-06-2007, 03:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
SH Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVU97GS-R
it would take you about 2 months to get your rep back and your post count isn't even that high. i had like 900 posts this time lst year and like no rep at all.
i havent been whoring much lately b/c i've been busy so it'll take me forever to get at 2000. maybe 2 years.

| 2005 Mazda6 i |
Old 03-06-2007, 03:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Quote:
i havent been whoring much lately b/c i've been busy so it'll take me forever to get at 2000. maybe 2 years.
well we can help you out with the rep. that's the only thing that matters. post count means jack shit
Old 03-06-2007, 03:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
SH Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVU97GS-R
well we can help you out with the rep. that's the only thing that matters. post count means jack shit
my join date will say 2007 . i dont want that. fack haha

| 2005 Mazda6 i |
Old 03-06-2007, 03:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
my join date will say 2007 . i dont want that. fack haha
trust me it sucks
gotta have assholes bust your balls and call you a noob

Old 03-06-2007, 03:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: I dont own a car
Mods: fuck off
Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!
Quote:
trust me it sucks
Old 03-06-2007, 03:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transparent
yep, you be one of them

Old 03-06-2007, 03:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
SH Virus

Quote:
trust me it sucks
but thats what i do to others lol

| 2005 Mazda6 i |
Closed Thread