SHO Gallery: why are my pics being deleted? - Page 2 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2004, 08:19 PM   #16 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: '01 f350 PSD
Mods: yes, please.
clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?
Quote:
Originally posted by vinces ass
EDIT:
so whoever is in charge of the gallery decides to move all my pictures of girls.
and they just delete the pics of the truck.
that is kinda shitty.

Zero to ~fifty in fifteen seconds!
Just cruising in the neighborhood in the rain

WTB wrecked Japanese cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-rex;
Swap a motor from a s2k in that 240 then you will have a beast!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2004, 08:19 PM   #17 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
vinces ass will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by enfield
dont whine. all you had to do was just click the down arrow to see other categories.
Quote:
EDIT:
so whoever is in charge of the gallery decides to move all my pictures of girls.
i guess i know what an auto enthusiast website is all about now
ill killl you! im rick james bitch!
just kidding. im sorry. i didnt mean to yell at you.
be my friend. i love you. with all of my penis.

no fag! thats gay! quit touching me bitch!
im rich bitch! gimme my money!
i love you.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-18-2004, 09:01 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

Car: 1995 accord lx
Mods: none
trail_boss2 is on a distinguished road
Shit, I didnt even think about it and put my sig pic in the other gallery. Ima have to find it or reupload it. Twas totally my fault though.

EDIT: If you read the fucking e-mails it will give you a direct link to your picture in its new category.
Old 03-18-2004, 10:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Car:
Mods:
Shifty_56 has a Rep problemShifty_56 has a Rep problemShifty_56 has a Rep problemShifty_56 has a Rep problemShifty_56 has a Rep problemShifty_56 has a Rep problemShifty_56 has a Rep problemShifty_56 has a Rep problemShifty_56 has a Rep problemShifty_56 has a Rep problemShifty_56 has a Rep problem
:yawn

ibtl
Old 03-18-2004, 11:08 PM   #20 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally posted by trail_boss2

EDIT: If you read the fucking e-mails it will give you a direct link to your picture in its new category.
buddy.

Quote:
EDIT:
i guess i know what an auto enthusiast website is all about now
Old 03-18-2004, 11:39 PM   #21 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
mrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputation
Quote:
Originally posted by clayton
that kinda sucks if they were the ones of your cousin's truck.. maybe upload them into "other" or whatever instead of accord.
is it possible to reorganize the order in a way so that the first option is other that way the accord gallery wont get flooded with misc crap
Old 03-18-2004, 11:41 PM   #22 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally posted by mrmyz
is it possible to reorganize the order in a way so that the first option is other that way the accord gallery wont get flooded with misc crap
good man ricky.
good idea.

btw. i love you
Old 03-19-2004, 02:39 AM   #23 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
EThug has a spectacular aura aboutEThug has a spectacular aura aboutEThug has a spectacular aura about
i never had this problem yet...and i accidentely posted pics in the wrong spots...bad?
Old 03-19-2004, 02:46 AM   #24 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
mrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputation
i think you can move them im no sure?
Old 03-19-2004, 02:49 AM   #25 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
EThug has a spectacular aura aboutEThug has a spectacular aura aboutEThug has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by mrmyz
i think you can move them im no sure?
im about to find out because i posted all of mine in car and show events lol
Old 03-19-2004, 06:34 AM   #26 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 93 Honda Prelude VTEC
Mods: AEM Intake & Cam Sprockets , RC Throttle Body, Greddy SS Header , RSR Exhaust , Carsound Cat , ACT Clutch & Fly, NGK 8mm Blue Wires, JDM Type-S Valve Cover , Koni Yellow Shocks , RSR Down Springs, Nuespeed Short Shift Adapter, CF Dashkit, CF
mike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problem
Ok. You posted every single picture of yours into the ACCORD section.

I moved them. Sorry your clueless. Next time put them in the correct category so it wont have the chance of being moved so your link will always work.

On a side note. YES IT IS GAY. If any photo is moved the link is changed. I personally hate it and its gotten me as well. Just go in and edit , it sucks , but hey get the right category. It gives you two chances to do that. As for editing its normally just a number or two off.

Hopefully future versions wont do this when moving a picture. It will just change category....not the full file name.

Also next time. PM an admin , dont go and post this. Where you wont get help.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:01 AM   #27 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally posted by mike_sho
Ok. You posted every single picture of yours into the ACCORD section.

I moved them. Sorry your clueless. Next time put them in the correct category so it wont have the chance of being moved so your link will always work.

On a side note. YES IT IS GAY. If any photo is moved the link is changed. I personally hate it and its gotten me as well. Just go in and edit , it sucks , but hey get the right category. It gives you two chances to do that. As for editing its normally just a number or two off.

Hopefully future versions wont do this when moving a picture. It will just change category....not the full file name.

Also next time. PM an admin , dont go and post this in OT. Where you wont get help.
sorry mike. but youre still missing a point.

Quote:
if it was you. that did it. you had the time to move the pics of girls.
but you just decided to delete the pics of a car? of a frontier? why?
why not just move it too along with the rest of my pics.
Old 03-19-2004, 01:15 PM   #28 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Mods: AEM Intake & Cam Sprockets , RC Throttle Body, Greddy SS Header , RSR Exhaust , Carsound Cat , ACT Clutch & Fly, NGK 8mm Blue Wires, JDM Type-S Valve Cover , Koni Yellow Shocks , RSR Down Springs, Nuespeed Short Shift Adapter, CF Dashkit, CF
mike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problem
Um , they were horrible? They were a truck. I really didnt want that popping up and as for the girls , they shouldnt really be going there either.
Old 03-19-2004, 01:56 PM   #29 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally posted by mike_sho
Um , they were horrible? They were a truck. I really didnt want that popping up and as for the girls , they shouldnt really be going there either.
what do you mean they were horrible? you dont like frontiers?
Old 03-20-2004, 05:44 AM   #30 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Bad picture. Also you dont get the point. Your lucky you didnt get them all deleted.

Stick to the rules and you wont have problems. Dont upload pics of any truck to superhonda.

Simple. Thats a gallery for at least something nice. Not just a poor quality photo of a stock frontier.
Closed Thread