Umm wtf? - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2002, 08:43 PM   #1 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Hotboy is just really niceHotboy is just really niceHotboy is just really niceHotboy is just really niceHotboy is just really nice
Umm wtf?

How come I cant PM and edit my posts??
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2002, 08:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
HondaWOMAN is just really niceHondaWOMAN is just really niceHondaWOMAN is just really niceHondaWOMAN is just really nice
cuz mike_sho doesnt like you.. because you have been supporting another site

(no i didnt just type the name of a different non sho web board in on sho... what are you talkign about??)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-20-2002, 08:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
EH2
Iron Monk

Car: '08 VW .:R32
Mods: Stock
EH2 has a Rep problemEH2 has a Rep problemEH2 has a Rep problemEH2 has a Rep problemEH2 has a Rep problemEH2 has a Rep problemEH2 has a Rep problemEH2 has a Rep problemEH2 has a Rep problemEH2 has a Rep problemEH2 has a Rep problem
guess thats what happens when you spam
Old 11-20-2002, 08:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
teg2kgsr is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah bob... i guess the truth hurts :

some people just get jealous
Old 11-20-2002, 08:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
hondapimpin' can only hope to improve
i dunno pm admin and ask, maybe u needta check ur options
Old 11-20-2002, 09:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Hotboy is just really niceHotboy is just really niceHotboy is just really niceHotboy is just really niceHotboy is just really nice
I didnt spam anything.. lol.. I like superhonda.. well did.. I like to learn not just about honda/acura.. but other car manufacturers too.. i dont get it..thats why i signed up for "that other site".. is that wrong? the internet allows me to visit any site i want. Sorry if I wanna learn about other cars.. i dont understand how u can be mad at that.
Old 11-20-2002, 09:12 PM   #7 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
BreakBeat What did you do to deserve all this rep?BreakBeat What did you do to deserve all this rep?BreakBeat What did you do to deserve all this rep?BreakBeat What did you do to deserve all this rep?BreakBeat What did you do to deserve all this rep?BreakBeat What did you do to deserve all this rep?BreakBeat What did you do to deserve all this rep?BreakBeat What did you do to deserve all this rep?BreakBeat What did you do to deserve all this rep?BreakBeat What did you do to deserve all this rep?BreakBeat What did you do to deserve all this rep?
I'm sure that's not the problem. A few people have been complaining about the same thing. They can't use their PM's and edit their posts. Mike is looking into it right now. so be patient
Old 11-20-2002, 09:16 PM   #8 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally posted by BreakBeatTeg
I'm sure that's not the problem. A few people have been complaining about the same thing. They can't use their PM's and edit their posts. Mike is looking into it right now. so be patient
No, trust me thats not the issue. None of the staff here likes me anymore because I am a member at a different site.. they disabled my PM abilities because they think im gonna tell all my friends about this other site which I never did, and is total bullshit.. see I was going to post and LEARN about other stuff besdies honda/acura.. and then come back here to post about honda/acura but now that they've pissed me off, and accused me of all this BS.. im not coming back.. im sure none of u guys could care less.. but i dunno.. its sad to see. i really liked it here.. even tho i think im innocent..
Old 11-20-2002, 10:24 PM   #9 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
teg2kgsr is an unknown quantity at this point
funny... i can use my pm's just fine... btw, going to another site isnt just wrong bob, its illegal... (according to some people)
Old 11-20-2002, 10:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pimpzilla

Car: Ford Ranger
Mods:
Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?
Quote:
Originally posted by Hotboy
No, trust me thats not the issue. None of the staff here likes me anymore because I am a member at a different site.. they disabled my PM abilities because they think im gonna tell all my friends about this other site which I never did, and is total bullshit.. see I was going to post and LEARN about other stuff besdies honda/acura.. and then come back here to post about honda/acura but now that they've pissed me off, and accused me of all this BS.. im not coming back.. im sure none of u guys could care less.. but i dunno.. its sad to see. i really liked it here.. even tho i think im innocent..
um thats not true but, well...i can tell you this much, i don't like the new sig you have....but we never accused you of anything and i'm sure it could just be a simple glitch...we'll figure this out

Bring on the Sox!

"I once met a young girl filled with fire, That saw through my front to this shell of a man
She knew I'd be a handful from the start, This strong willed woman had an angels heart"

Old 11-20-2002, 10:49 PM   #11 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
JDMFreak is a glorious beacon of lightJDMFreak is a glorious beacon of lightJDMFreak is a glorious beacon of lightJDMFreak is a glorious beacon of lightJDMFreak is a glorious beacon of lightJDMFreak is a glorious beacon of light
life a bitch just accpet it
Old 11-20-2002, 11:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car:
Mods:
litspliff420 is an unknown quantity at this point
yea, i have a glitch too. So does almost all of the staff on GT. what a coincidence, ehhh?

Not pointing any fingers though, ill just wait it out till i get my PM and edit feature back
Old 11-21-2002, 12:38 AM   #13 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Cost Hello down there miniscule peonsCost Hello down there miniscule peonsCost Hello down there miniscule peonsCost Hello down there miniscule peonsCost Hello down there miniscule peonsCost Hello down there miniscule peonsCost Hello down there miniscule peonsCost Hello down there miniscule peonsCost Hello down there miniscule peonsCost Hello down there miniscule peonsCost Hello down there miniscule peons
Quote:
Originally posted by teg2kgsr
funny... i can use my pm's just fine... btw, going to another site isnt just wrong bob, its illegal... (according to some people)
If you've got such a big problem with SHO.. or with "some person," then why make a new user name and come back here? :
Old 11-21-2002, 01:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car:
Mods:
divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!
Quote:
Originally posted by litspliff420
yea, i have a glitch too. So does almost all of the staff on GT. what a coincidence, ehhh?

Not pointing any fingers though, ill just wait it out till i get my PM and edit feature back
we'd have to talk to mike about this one. Cost says he knows nothing about it, and i am gonna take his word for it.

in the mean time can you guys be civilized? common everyone just grow up. everyone who went to GT thinks that we at SHO has problems with you. WE DO NOT have problems with you! what we have problems with are you guys posting stuff talking smack about SHO, linking to GT, trying to PM peoples to go to GT, and just responding to threads in a flame manner. what i also have a problem with is that some of you guys are over there talking so much trash about sho, and then come over here praising SHO pretending that your there to learn etc. :
if you guys talk trash about sho and hates it here, then just go, wed hate to see you leave but obviously we cant make everyone happy.[not all aimed at you lilspiff]

Superhonda Rumors/News
Get the latest car Rumors, News, and Future Vehicles.
Old 11-21-2002, 02:41 AM   #15 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally posted by Danman1116
um thats not true but, well...i can tell you this much, i don't like the new sig you have....but we never accused you of anything and i'm sure it could just be a simple glitch...we'll figure this out
Thanx Dan.. Man I like you, and alot of ppl here.. it just bugs the sht out of me.. I didnt do anything.. and next thing I know someone puts some shit in my signature here and disables a bunch of stuff. Yes I said "f* superhonda" in my sig there cuz i was really po'd.. i changed it now, but anyways.. I dunno.. if the staff is going to act like this I dont wanna be here.. i thought everyone liked me, and now its like everyone has turned on me cuz i visited a diff website lol.. im a member of revscene.net too, thats a local honda board.. blah.. i dunno..

And how the hell is it illegal for me to do this?

I havn't PM'd one person about that site.
Closed Thread