Umm wtf? - Page 2 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2002, 09:06 AM   #16 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
33311 In the rep troposphere33311 In the rep troposphere33311 In the rep troposphere33311 In the rep troposphere33311 In the rep troposphere33311 In the rep troposphere33311 In the rep troposphere33311 In the rep troposphere33311 In the rep troposphere33311 In the rep troposphere33311 In the rep troposphere
I'm sorry, but if its illegal for him to go over to GT, then its also illegal for the rest of us to go over there. We have free wills, so we are allowed to go wherever we choose, like it or not, we can, so just get over it. Now talking mad trash may be illegal, and thats just being 2 faced, but also, if you have something to say, you should say it to someones face, or on the board, instead of someone elses board. But like I said before, I go to Gt, and I dont talk shit about this place, but im not going to stop visiting just because someone doesnt like it. *sigh* thats my 2 cents.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2002, 11:04 AM   #17 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car: 2009 Legacy Spec B
Mods:
playindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problem
Quote:
Originally posted by litspliff420
yea, i have a glitch too. So does almost all of the staff on GT. what a coincidence, ehhh?

Not pointing any fingers though, ill just wait it out till i get my PM and edit feature back
same here... :
Old 11-21-2002, 03:49 PM   #18 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Cost Hello down there miniscule peonsCost Hello down there miniscule peonsCost Hello down there miniscule peonsCost Hello down there miniscule peonsCost Hello down there miniscule peonsCost Hello down there miniscule peonsCost Hello down there miniscule peonsCost Hello down there miniscule peonsCost Hello down there miniscule peonsCost Hello down there miniscule peonsCost Hello down there miniscule peons
Quote:
Originally posted by hndasedan1
I'm sorry, but if its illegal for him to go over to GT, then its also illegal for the rest of us to go over there. We have free wills, so we are allowed to go wherever we choose, like it or not, we can, so just get over it. Now talking mad trash may be illegal, and thats just being 2 faced, but also, if you have something to say, you should say it to someones face, or on the board, instead of someone elses board. But like I said before, I go to Gt, and I dont talk shit about this place, but im not going to stop visiting just because someone doesnt like it. *sigh* thats my 2 cents.
IT ISN'T ILLEGAL TO VIEW OTHER BOARDS!! My God, see how stupid rumors and how shit gets blown out of proportion. When the hell did Mike ever say it was illegal to browse other forums, please show me. :
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-21-2002, 06:10 PM   #19 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car:
Mods:
litspliff420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by divinewisdom
we'd have to talk to mike about this one. Cost says he knows nothing about it, and i am gonna take his word for it.

in the mean time can you guys be civilized? common everyone just grow up. everyone who went to GT thinks that we at SHO has problems with you. WE DO NOT have problems with you! what we have problems with are you guys posting stuff talking smack about SHO, linking to GT, trying to PM peoples to go to GT, and just responding to threads in a flame manner. what i also have a problem with is that some of you guys are over there talking so much trash about sho, and then come over here praising SHO pretending that your there to learn etc. :
if you guys talk trash about sho and hates it here, then just go, wed hate to see you leave but obviously we cant make everyone happy.[not all aimed at you lilspiff]
You want me to be civilized?? hell, i am being as civilized as it gets in this. I think someone other than I lacks maturity. I dont know if it really is something wrong right now, all i am saying is that i think its HYSTERICALLY funny that half or more of the GT staff cant PM or edit posts. If you look in my other thread, i got a response that says:

"have you been PMing people trying to get them to GT?"

hhmmmmmm, i sense that "someone" knows something about why we cant perform all of what we could before!!!!

I suggest you at least review the facts before you ask ME to be civilized when this whole thing wouldnt have happened without some Bullshit between GT and SHO.

BTW, the only thing i say about SHO on GT is that some of the staff and some of the members are being a little childish over this whole situation.

If im not mistaken, the point of this is to learn as much as possible, reguardless of whether its on this site or another. This wasnt supposed to be some big competition to see how many people can be had and kept on one site. Spread the knowledge. Let people visit other sites to learn MORE than what they could learn just here (about stuff other than Honda/Acura). It seems like its more focused on what the admins want, rather than what the people of the site want.

I DARE you to make a poll and see how many people think this URl banning is childish. I bet you know the answer already.
Old 11-21-2002, 06:43 PM   #20 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
teg2kgsr is an unknown quantity at this point
ouch... once again... the truth hurts
Old 11-21-2002, 06:56 PM   #21 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car:
Mods:
divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!
no i DARE you to say that no one from GT was PM'ing people to go over there.

like i said one can ruine it for the rest. i dont have the power to change your settings. the admins feel like they need to do that to keep you guys in line then theres nothing i can do. all i am saying is that why dont you guys try posting here without the pm, whats wrong with that. when the admins feel like its time for you guys to get back everything then they will change your setting back.

Superhonda Rumors/News
Get the latest car Rumors, News, and Future Vehicles.
Old 11-21-2002, 07:28 PM   #22 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
also, just to let you know, the admins on GT are trying to keep the members from doing this, but there is no working way. I'm sorry if some of the members of GT are making our whole site look like its trying to "steal SHO members"
Pulled straight from the thread i posted a few days ago.

All i am saying is that there is NO excuse to take away our priveledges without probable cause. If you can find even ONE PM or ONE person i sent a PM to asking them to join up on GT, i will completely ignore this.

but, the thing is, thats not possible. I havent sent ANYTHING to ANYONE about them joining on GT, or even POSTING ANYTHING about it. The only PM i made to anyone about GT was to civperc, and i must say that there is nothing wrong with asking the moderator if i could post something in his forum. I am following the rules completely. Why should i get my priveledges taken away?:
Old 11-21-2002, 07:33 PM   #23 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car:
Mods:
also, i must say that if the admins think by disabling the users' PM's is going to help, they are wrong.

What your doing may be keeping someone from PM'ing people the link (which i must say is pretty immature), but at the same time, Turning the current members and noobies away from SHO because of the way they are treated.

For the most part, SHO has been an awesome site, but some of the decisions made here are just unjust. Why not follow what the people want, rather than following what you want? that is what a board is all about right? Or have i just been convinced of this because almost every other board on the net is made for technical information and help, rather than trying to isolate members on their board and getting full credit and recognition?:
Old 11-21-2002, 08:41 PM   #24 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
teg2kgsr is an unknown quantity at this point
hey litspliff, get on aim...
Old 11-21-2002, 09:19 PM   #25 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
Nguyen Hello down there miniscule peonsNguyen Hello down there miniscule peonsNguyen Hello down there miniscule peonsNguyen Hello down there miniscule peonsNguyen Hello down there miniscule peonsNguyen Hello down there miniscule peonsNguyen Hello down there miniscule peonsNguyen Hello down there miniscule peonsNguyen Hello down there miniscule peonsNguyen Hello down there miniscule peonsNguyen Hello down there miniscule peons
Quote:
Originally posted by divinewisdom
no i DARE you to say that no one from GT was PM'ing people to go over there.
Once again I NEVER PM'ed any SHO member about GT at all. If you admins can check through ALL of my PM's and see...there have not been any PM's made concerning GT at all. Sigh..I just want to edit my post and be able to PM other members to chat and talk....

Can I ask truthfully and NO flaming here. Is it because that I'm a mod over at GT I'm am beign suspected of PM'ing other members here on SHO? IS this the reason why my PM's were disable along with some other members...(although truthfully some of the others were probably deserved... but thast an issue for later..) I just want an straight up truthful answer...

Thanks
Jason
Old 11-22-2002, 03:48 AM   #26 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car:
Mods:
divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!divinewisdom Um, 1 million? Damn!
Quote:
Originally posted by Nguyen
Once again I NEVER PM'ed any SHO member about GT at all. If you admins can check through ALL of my PM's and see...there have not been any PM's made concerning GT at all. Sigh..I just want to edit my post and be able to PM other members to chat and talk....

Can I ask truthfully and NO flaming here. Is it because that I'm a mod over at GT I'm am beign suspected of PM'ing other members here on SHO? IS this the reason why my PM's were disable along with some other members...(although truthfully some of the others were probably deserved... but thast an issue for later..) I just want an straight up truthful answer...

Thanks
Jason
let me get in contact with mike and see whats going on.

Superhonda Rumors/News
Old 11-22-2002, 04:04 AM   #27 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: FWD 4-banger Import. Toy : RWD 4-banger Import.
Mods:
Nobody You Know Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Nobody You Know Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Nobody You Know Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Nobody You Know Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Nobody You Know Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Nobody You Know Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Nobody You Know Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Nobody You Know Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Nobody You Know Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Nobody You Know Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Nobody You Know Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
what is this GT site you guys keep talkin bout??

i'm not even a member at anyother car site or ever PM'd anyone to go to GTorwhatever so why can't i EDIT/Delete my posts? my PMs work fine, i think, but i can't edit or delete :
Old 11-22-2002, 04:11 AM   #28 (permalink)
dug
BlackMoon Ninja

Car:
Mods:
dug is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm with him... I must have missed something, whats this GT that's causing such a ruckus?
Old 11-22-2002, 04:17 AM   #29 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally posted by ReCK1
what is this GT site you guys keep talkin bout??

i'm not even a member at anyother car site or ever PM'd anyone to go to GTorwhatever so why can't i EDIT/Delete my posts? my PMs work fine, i think, but i can't edit or delete :
lol GT is the darkside:spawn:, you dont want to go over there.

well anyways check to make sure that you are clicking on the edit button of your post. becuase sometimes i know people acidentily hit the quote or edit on someone elses post.

if you cant still edit then there must be a glitch. for all i know this could be a glitch with everyone, including the poeples from GT. i talked to all the mods, and admins [except mike,not yet] no one seems to have done antyhing. it is possible its a glitch in the server. i will check it out for you guys.

divine

Superhonda Rumors/News
Old 11-22-2002, 10:11 AM   #30 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 2004 Subaru Forester XS & 1995 Honda delSol Si GBP
Mods:
electricsheep is a name known to allelectricsheep is a name known to allelectricsheep is a name known to allelectricsheep is a name known to allelectricsheep is a name known to allelectricsheep is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Cost
If you've got such a big problem with SHO.. or with "some person," then why make a new user name and come back here? :
ya know, that's a damn good question. unfortunately, one that will probably never be intelligently answered...
Closed Thread