ummmm i seriously think the Admins and Mods should check out this sig... - Page 2 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2004, 02:39 PM   #16 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 2002 Nissan Maxima GLE
Mods:
UnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Tran
Thank you for bringing that to our attention... i deleted his sig and gave him his first and last warning. If you see it again please PM me and let me know and he will be banned.
welcome...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomhero
:noo

tattle teller!
yeah im a tattle tail so that some one viewing the froum in a non-NWS thread doesnt come across that sig at work... then has his boss walk up behind him
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2004, 05:12 PM   #17 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car:
Mods:
Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?
Slackerdogg19 is a very helpful member and also a cool guy. Supposedly it was some type of strange snafu. He had the Yamato sig before that. I take him at his word on the whole thing.

I thought the pic was pretty wired LOL! At first I thought it was an open flesh wound... :eek

SHO Premium Member #1.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-22-2004, 02:05 PM   #18 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Wooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiba-Kun
Slackerdogg19 is a very helpful member and also a cool guy. Supposedly it was some type of strange snafu. He had the Yamato sig before that. I take him at his word on the whole thing.

I thought the pic was pretty wired LOL! At first I thought it was an open flesh wound... :eek
wut wuz it!?!?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-22-2004, 02:07 PM   #19 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
emptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by luder099
wut wuz it!?!?
lol imstill waiting for that answer.
Old 07-22-2004, 02:12 PM   #20 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
teg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud ofteg711 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptynoise
lol imstill waiting for that answer.
stick a firecracker up your butt and wait for the explosion, it looked kind of like that. *still having nightmares*
Old 07-22-2004, 02:14 PM   #21 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
emptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by teg711
stick a firecracker up your butt and wait for the explosion, it looked kind of like that. *still having nightmares*
now i wish ididnt know.....
Old 07-23-2004, 09:22 AM   #22 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car:
Mods:
Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?
It was a dOOd spreading his crack open with both hands, & his cornhole was large enough for you to stick a tennis ball in w/o getting your fingers dirty.

Plus you could see his sack and elephantine nozzle hanging down. :eek

It truly was horrific... I was eating my lunch when I first saw it and had to put my sandwhich down for a couple minutes... :eek

SHO Premium Member #1.
Old 07-23-2004, 11:08 AM   #23 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car: 1986 Mazda Rx7, 2004 Nissan Xterra SE
Mods: 5-lug swap
Squirrel needs rep therapySquirrel needs rep therapySquirrel needs rep therapySquirrel needs rep therapySquirrel needs rep therapySquirrel needs rep therapySquirrel needs rep therapySquirrel needs rep therapySquirrel needs rep therapySquirrel needs rep therapySquirrel needs rep therapy
Quote:
It was a dOOd spreading his crack open with both hands, & his cornhole was larger enough for you to stick a tennis ball in w/o getting your fingers dirty.

It truly was horrific... I was eating my lunch when I first saw it and had to put my sandwhich down for a couple minutes... :eek

ah crap... mental image :barf

Old 08-17-2004, 08:57 AM   #24 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 98 Lude
Mods: some
yellowd16 is a splendid one to beholdyellowd16 is a splendid one to beholdyellowd16 is a splendid one to beholdyellowd16 is a splendid one to beholdyellowd16 is a splendid one to beholdyellowd16 is a splendid one to beholdyellowd16 is a splendid one to beholdyellowd16 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
It was a dOOd spreading his crack open with both hands, & his cornhole was large enough for you to stick a tennis ball in w/o getting your fingers dirty.

hideous..
im glad i was spared
Old 08-17-2004, 09:07 AM   #25 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Samurai_X has a reputation beyond reputeSamurai_X has a reputation beyond reputeSamurai_X has a reputation beyond reputeSamurai_X has a reputation beyond reputeSamurai_X has a reputation beyond reputeSamurai_X has a reputation beyond reputeSamurai_X has a reputation beyond reputeSamurai_X has a reputation beyond reputeSamurai_X has a reputation beyond reputeSamurai_X has a reputation beyond reputeSamurai_X has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowd16
hideous..
im glad i was spared
i wasn't that, fuker is mine!!!
Old 08-17-2004, 09:56 AM   #26 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 98 Lude
Mods: some
yellowd16 is a splendid one to beholdyellowd16 is a splendid one to beholdyellowd16 is a splendid one to beholdyellowd16 is a splendid one to beholdyellowd16 is a splendid one to beholdyellowd16 is a splendid one to beholdyellowd16 is a splendid one to beholdyellowd16 is a splendid one to behold
there seems to be a phrase goin around SHO today, i already seen it twice, it goes

sux 2 b u dood...