Vendor Sponsor related Info - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 05:57 PM   #1 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
azuma is on a distinguished road
Post Vendor Sponsor related Info

I am trying to get more info about Supporting Vendors to advertise on the forum. Despite search all around including using the search, I couldnt find it. I found a link to Advertise on this link
Super Honda Link Page

After clicking on the link to advertise, I reached this where SH has this info

SuperHonda.Com Advertising:
120,000+ Member Database.

When I click on the Sign Up Today, I get to a new page where I see this info

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

If anyone can give me directions to a specific page or pm me, if this info is classified, that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Azuma
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2009, 07:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Nazi Mod

Car: 81 Rabbit 81 Rabbit Pickup 84 Vr6 Rabbit Convertible 97 Accord 00 Jetta VR6 97 Audi A4 1.8t
Mods:
RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!
if your trying to become a vendor i have the email to the person you need to talk to.

you could also pm an admin.

it's better to lease in this situation than it is to own

Last edited by RedWabbit; 01-02-2009 at 07:05 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-02-2009, 07:08 PM   #3 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
azuma is on a distinguished road
Thanks lil blck civic.
I just pm...ed the admin. Fingers crossed for his reply.
I am not sure if you should be giving me his email address since the privacy issues would crop up here but it would be very much appreciated if you could email him and ask him to reply to the thread or pm me.

Thanks