VOTE TO REMOVE POST COUNT - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2002, 03:01 PM   #1 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
aesthetect is an unknown quantity at this point
VOTE TO REMOVE POST COUNT

i vote to take off teh post count thing (that says how many posts youve had since the board was reset) it doesnt seem to be of any other use than for some people to determine who they shuold be a dick to. and im pretty sure it can be done as ive been on another VB board and they didnt have it on.
just my suggestion for the mods although nobody is going to vote to support me as nobody reads this forum.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2002, 01:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
LX98Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Why? I don't see no reason to. It's just #'s.....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-09-2002, 07:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
b16a ferio is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah really, i think you are just upset cause you are still a newbie. Once you get some posts you will be like "yay, i have more posts than that person!!" It's fun, and it really just keeps track of how many of us are post whores/SHO addicts...
Old 03-09-2002, 08:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 1991 Acura Integra GS
Mods:
91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem
Quote:
Originally posted by b16a ferio
yeah really, i think you are just upset cause you are still a newbie. Once you get some posts you will be like "yay, i have more posts than that person!!" It's fun, and it really just keeps track of how many of us are post whores/SHO addicts...

haha

thats one more for me... see how easy it is...
Old 03-10-2002, 11:40 AM   #5 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
civperc is a glorious beacon of lightcivperc is a glorious beacon of lightcivperc is a glorious beacon of lightcivperc is a glorious beacon of lightcivperc is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VOTE TO REMOVE POST COUNT

Quote:
Originally posted by aesthetect
i vote to take off teh post count thing (that says how many posts youve had since the board was reset) it doesnt seem to be of any other use than for some people to determine who they shuold be a dick to. and im pretty sure it can be done as ive been on another VB board and they didnt have it on.
just my suggestion for the mods although nobody is going to vote to support me as nobody reads this forum.
Old 03-11-2002, 09:29 AM   #6 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
see thats the thing ive been on this bitch for like a year and people still talkin to me like i cant tell my ass from an engine, but mostly i see it happen to other people and that aint cool, so it just doesnt seem to be doing any good
Old 03-11-2002, 11:44 AM   #7 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
LX98Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
see thats the thing ive been on this bitch for like a year and people still talkin to me like i cant tell my ass from an engine, but mostly i see it happen to other people and that aint cool, so it just doesnt seem to be doing any good
Just ignore those people. If you know your $hit people will ask you Q's out the a$$.

I get PM's all the time asking this and that. I like helping since at one time I didn't know any of this stuff.
Old 03-12-2002, 04:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 2004 Subaru Forester XS & 1995 Honda delSol Si GBP
Mods:
electricsheep is a name known to allelectricsheep is a name known to allelectricsheep is a name known to allelectricsheep is a name known to allelectricsheep is a name known to allelectricsheep is a name known to all
Quote:
the only thing that matters is that you know your stuff...
Old 03-13-2002, 12:50 PM   #9 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
s-lowGSR is an unknown quantity at this point
more # not = knowledge

damn.. this reset... now i hve to start over again... but dont worry... i dont look at the #'s most members here are 21 and under but there are few oldies too.... not that under 21 dont know jack shit about wat they r talkin about.... but most of em has all the time in this world to go online... its a good thing that they remove the off-topic board coz that's also one way to increase the #....if u stay here long enough u'll know w/c one really know's wat they're talkin about (Tuan).. and u'll know who's just repeating someones quote... there r only few people here that will really explain things to u in details how things work.. and u gots to look for those people.... I Say leave the #'s at least it show's how much these users wanted to help.. but there's no way to tell if those #'s of post r worth readin... ciao
Old 03-13-2002, 12:59 PM   #10 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
s-lowGSR is an unknown quantity at this point
MY BAd... Off topic do exist....

hehehe im outa here... see yah at off topic
Old 03-15-2002, 09:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
Administrator

Car:
Mods:
Johnny Tran has a Rep problemJohnny Tran has a Rep problemJohnny Tran has a Rep problemJohnny Tran has a Rep problemJohnny Tran has a Rep problemJohnny Tran has a Rep problemJohnny Tran has a Rep problemJohnny Tran has a Rep problemJohnny Tran has a Rep problemJohnny Tran has a Rep problemJohnny Tran has a Rep problem
Quote:
What kinda car do you drive??? I live in Blacksburg (well I go to school here anyway) Where do you live?

Oh don't sweat the post count...I'll sell you some of mine
Old 03-15-2002, 11:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Car:
Mods:
jdmlude is on a distinguished road
Can I get some cheese with ya'lls wine. J/K just adding another post, Damn this is easy.
Old 03-17-2002, 02:30 AM   #13 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
LudeAction is on a distinguished road
ill take one 2
Old 03-17-2002, 10:05 AM   #14 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally posted by v00tecsi

What kinda car do you drive??? I live in Blacksburg (well I go to school here anyway) Where do you live?

Oh don't sweat the post count...I'll sell you some of mine
what up man i drive a semi-hooptie 1990 integra ls haha...eh dont laugh im broke
Old 03-26-2002, 09:02 AM   #15 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
92AccordCoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
instead of removing the post count, i think the number should be calculated with posts to everything except for the off-topic boards.

i'm on another board that does it this way and it gives you a clearer picture of who really has contributed a lot to this board and who hasn't. anyone can post 1,000 messages of off-topic banter...

just a suggestion