VOTE TO REMOVE POST COUNT - Page 2 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2002, 09:25 AM   #16 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 1991 Acura Integra GS
Mods:
91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem
Quote:
Originally posted by 92AccordCoupe
instead of removing the post count, i think the number should be calculated with posts to everything except for the off-topic boards.

i'm on another board that does it this way and it gives you a clearer picture of who really has contributed a lot to this board and who hasn't. anyone can post 1,000 messages of off-topic banter...

just a suggestion
I Like his idea...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2002, 01:52 PM   #17 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Mtl Racer is an unknown quantity at this point
Lmao you should have at least made a POLL if your calling a vote.
I vote to keep it, but temp lock users POST counters if they exceed a certain post # per day.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-31-2002, 09:00 PM   #18 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
aesthetect is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah that woulda been a good idea...damnit
Old 04-11-2002, 10:37 AM   #19 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Trauma EMS is an unknown quantity at this point
Things around here have been running smoothly for a long time with the posts meter... (I lost all of mine, from another name) If it makes your pussy hurt that much, there are other places that might accomodate to your likings.
Old 04-11-2002, 11:00 AM   #20 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
92HybridHatch is a rep whore92HybridHatch is a rep whore92HybridHatch is a rep whore92HybridHatch is a rep whore92HybridHatch is a rep whore92HybridHatch is a rep whore92HybridHatch is a rep whore92HybridHatch is a rep whore92HybridHatch is a rep whore92HybridHatch is a rep whore92HybridHatch is a rep whore
Quote:
Originally posted by 92AccordCoupe
instead of removing the post count, i think the number should be calculated with posts to everything except for the off-topic boards.

i'm on another board that does it this way and it gives you a clearer picture of who really has contributed a lot to this board and who hasn't. anyone can post 1,000 messages of off-topic banter...

just a suggestion
SO people can whore the other forums.....i say leave it or all the other forums will become like the OT one....IMO
Old 04-11-2002, 02:08 PM   #21 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
92AccordCoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by 92HybridHatch
SO people can whore the other forums.....i say leave it or all the other forums will become like the OT one....IMO
hmm, that's actually a good point. i'm already seeing signs of ot banter on the other parts of this board. the main difference between the board i mentioned in my previous post and this one is that the mods actually crack down pretty hard on ot stuff and ban members more readily. in any case, some good food for thought...
Old 04-14-2002, 07:43 AM   #22 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
94 is an unknown quantity at this point
the # should stay, theres my 2C
Old 04-14-2002, 07:54 AM   #23 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally posted by electricsheep

the only thing that matters is that you know your stuff...
How true, but it seems like that is the last thing that matters in the minds of most of these people. It is unfortunate.
Old 04-14-2002, 08:01 AM   #24 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
8psiSi In the stratusphere8psiSi In the stratusphere8psiSi In the stratusphere8psiSi In the stratusphere8psiSi In the stratusphere8psiSi In the stratusphere8psiSi In the stratusphere8psiSi In the stratusphere8psiSi In the stratusphere8psiSi In the stratusphere8psiSi In the stratusphere
Quote:
Originally posted by 91Integracer

haha

thats one more for me... see how easy it is...

lol me too
Old 04-14-2002, 09:09 AM   #25 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
anfrey is an unknown quantity at this point
it's just a number, it's just a label. no one's "pride" is gonna get hurt cuz of such small things....

and damn the post whores!
Old 04-15-2002, 08:57 PM   #26 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Car: 1991 civic dx hatch
Mods: intake, exhaust, clutch, minime in progress with, port and polish, and crower valve springs and retainers.
Jeff13 is just really niceJeff13 is just really niceJeff13 is just really niceJeff13 is just really nice
look how many i got

Look at how many posts i got. Im not whining or whoring. I dont have a lot of posts because i dont have anything to say. It has either been said or i dont know what they are talking bout. Hopefully my posts will go up as soon as a i get a car and have something to talk about. I think the only thing OFF TOPIC is good for is people opinions. Well im out

"Dont come up in here and disrespect me when you see me in this mothafucka!"
Old 04-24-2002, 06:42 AM   #27 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally posted by 8psiSi

lol me too
Do you guys have nothing better to do than try to impress people by waisting your time posting messages, just to raise the post count? IMO its pointless to do that because I don't want to waist my time trying to bring up posts when i can be learning stuff about cars on this web site, and others.... I mean thats why your a member here.... correct?