WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PHOTO GALLERY???? - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2008, 06:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 98 BMW 328is
Mods:
Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PHOTO GALLERY????

seriously where is all of the photos where did they go? you admins didnt wipe them all out did you????????????????

seriously, if you wiped them out that is fucked up. shoulda gave us notice so we could get all of our photos out.

if the photos are still there then good. just bring back the photo gallery ASAP please!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2008, 08:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 2000 Honda Civic Ex Sedan
Mods: nothing to make it fast and plenty of things to make it heavy
HonduhDave Bow down before me!HonduhDave Bow down before me!HonduhDave Bow down before me!HonduhDave Bow down before me!HonduhDave Bow down before me!HonduhDave Bow down before me!HonduhDave Bow down before me!HonduhDave Bow down before me!HonduhDave Bow down before me!HonduhDave Bow down before me!HonduhDave Bow down before me!
Clayton already brought this up; but yeah WTF? I have pics on there that I'm not sure I have on my computer at this point in time so that would suck if we can't recover them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVU97GS-R View Post
Race
Inspired
Cosmetic
Enhancement
4 Doors are the best!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-11-2008, 04:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 1999 you dont need to know.
Mods: I don't modify cars.
M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?
The pictures I have hosted there are still showing up in the places where I linked them?

Wouldn't surprise me if they wiped them out, it would be yet another awesome move by the new boners.

"The 1911 was the design given by God to us through John M. Browning that represents the epitome of what a killing tool needs to be. It was true in 1911 and is true now."
—Colonel Robert J. Coates, USMC
Old 02-05-2013, 12:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Iron Monk

Car: 98 GS-R
Mods: T3/t4 turbo, IM, cat, exhaust,TypeR wing,Rota Slips,suspension...
acuradriva Hello down there miniscule peonsacuradriva Hello down there miniscule peonsacuradriva Hello down there miniscule peonsacuradriva Hello down there miniscule peonsacuradriva Hello down there miniscule peonsacuradriva Hello down there miniscule peonsacuradriva Hello down there miniscule peonsacuradriva Hello down there miniscule peonsacuradriva Hello down there miniscule peonsacuradriva Hello down there miniscule peonsacuradriva Hello down there miniscule peons
Mine were working up until August 2012? what is going on?
Old 02-05-2013, 12:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Noob

Car: 1999 Honda Civic VP
Mods:
DylanCivic is on a distinguished road
Ive tried to see the gallery as well and will not work. says it is under going a update....
Old 02-07-2013, 08:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
Administrator

Car:
Mods:
Administrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problem
Are you guys referring to this gallery?

SuperHonda.com Redesign

Looks like it is working for me right now.

What is the link that is not working.

Thanks
Old 02-07-2013, 08:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car: 1990 CRX Si
Mods: B16a1, Coil overs, 16" wheels, Skunk2 intake manifold, Integra typeR throttlebody,Kamikazee header,Jacobs I.C.E.Pak ign,Brosal catback ex
CRXSIR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
We are performing a site upgrade! Please check back in 2 hours (1:40 EST).

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

-- SuperHonda.com Administration Team
This is what came up when I clicked on SuperHonda.com Redesign. It's been the same for months.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
Noob

Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRXSIR1 View Post

This is what came up when I clicked on SuperHonda.com Redesign. It's been the same for months.
same for me still, not working
Old 02-08-2013, 09:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
Administrator

Car:
Mods:
Administrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problem
Hey guys,

Please send me the links (URLs) and a screenshot, if possible, where you are having issues. We have a tech looking into the issue, but he needs more info.

Thanks
Old 02-08-2013, 09:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
Noob

Mods:
SuperHonda.com Redesign

unable to provide screen shot
Old 02-08-2013, 09:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
Noob

Mods:
superhonda.com/maintenance.html
Old 02-08-2013, 10:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: I dont own a car
Mods: fuck off
Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
Hey guys,

Please send me the links (URLs) and a screenshot, if possible, where you are having issues. We have a tech looking into the issue, but he needs more info.

Thanks
lol 5 years later
Old 02-08-2013, 11:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
Administrator

Car:
Mods:
tech wrench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transparent View Post
lol 5 years later
It's being looked into.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Administrator

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
It's being looked into.
The gallery appears to be there...
Old 02-11-2013, 10:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?
Quote:
The gallery appears to be there...
lol, nope.
Quote:

Closed Thread