who messed with my rep, posts - Page 3 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2004, 09:55 PM   #31 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car:
Mods:
ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBB6
All admins can look up activity to see who did it. IF they say they don't know, they're lying.
exactly ... it's bullshit i don't care why it was done, i don't even want it fucking fixed, i wanna know who did it
"There are times, however, and this is one of them, when even being right feels wrong. What do you say, for instance, about a generation that has been taught that rain is poison and sex is death? If making love might be fatal and if a cool spring breeze on any summer afternoon can turn a crystal blue lake into a puddle of black poison right in front of your eyes, there is not much left except TV and relentless masturbation. It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat shit and die."

—Gonzo Papers, Vol. 2: Generation of Swine: Tales of Shame and Degradation in the '80s, 1988

Member #1 of the Dave's mah hero fan club

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2004, 10:00 PM   #32 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car: 2001 PRELUDE 5spd
Mods: Short Ram Intake, Neuspeed Sport Springs, LEAN true short shifter, VAFC, VIS oem style cf hood
5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?
calm your panzy ass down .rofl.

omg, my rep points have been penetrated and ejaculated on society now sees me as a failure i have failed.

seriously.
Old 12-29-2004, 10:02 PM   #33 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car:
Mods:
ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?
do you not know how to read? i don't want it fixed, i just wanna know what cocksucker did it
"There are times, however, and this is one of them, when even being right feels wrong. What do you say, for instance, about a generation that has been taught that rain is poison and sex is death? If making love might be fatal and if a cool spring breeze on any summer afternoon can turn a crystal blue lake into a puddle of black poison right in front of your eyes, there is not much left except TV and relentless masturbation. It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat shit and die."

—Gonzo Papers, Vol. 2: Generation of Swine: Tales of Shame and Degradation in the '80s, 1988

Member #1 of the Dave's mah hero fan club

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-29-2004, 10:05 PM   #34 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 2011 Jeep Compass 4x4
Mods:
Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?
Process of elimination
Old 12-30-2004, 09:21 AM   #35 (permalink)
Iron Monk

Car: 96 Accord LX
Mods:
joeyl is a rep whorejoeyl is a rep whorejoeyl is a rep whorejoeyl is a rep whorejoeyl is a rep whorejoeyl is a rep whorejoeyl is a rep whorejoeyl is a rep whorejoeyl is a rep whorejoeyl is a rep whorejoeyl is a rep whore
somebody is lying
Old 12-30-2004, 09:24 AM   #36 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Wooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana
Process of elimination
im almost positive i know who did it
Old 12-30-2004, 09:29 AM   #37 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car: 2001 PRELUDE 5spd
Mods: Short Ram Intake, Neuspeed Sport Springs, LEAN true short shifter, VAFC, VIS oem style cf hood
5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?
i dont suck cock

that one time i was drunk and someone fucking spiked the peppermint schnopps! i didnt know where i was suddently my mouth feels weird OH GOD....THE NIGHTMARES!

thanks alot core core.

i didnt change it, officer mike didnt change it.....maybe its a SHO POLTERGIEST!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH run for the HILLS(puts face into sho's female's chest)

the SHOLTERGIEST IS AFTER YOUR REP POINTS!!!

MAMAA!!

Last edited by 5genlude; 12-30-2004 at 09:34 AM.
Old 12-30-2004, 09:30 AM   #38 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Wooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond reputeWooderson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5genlude
run for th HILLS(puts face into sho's female's chest)
Old 12-30-2004, 12:24 PM   #39 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
lump is just really nicelump is just really nicelump is just really nicelump is just really nicelump is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5genlude
i dont suck cock

that one time i was drunk and someone fucking spiked the peppermint schnopps! i didnt know where i was suddently my mouth feels weird OH GOD....THE NIGHTMARES!

thanks alot core core.

i didnt change it, officer mike didnt change it.....maybe its a SHO POLTERGIEST!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH run for the HILLS(puts face into sho's female's chest)

the SHOLTERGIEST IS AFTER YOUR REP POINTS!!!

MAMAA!!
Just about all that is sig worthy
Old 01-27-2005, 04:27 PM   #40 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
druuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problem
how come there is no rep point scale on ihatericer's box?
Old 01-27-2005, 04:28 PM   #41 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by druuuu
how come there is no rep point scale on ihatericer's box?
thats a lovely little partin gift j00 get with a ban from SHO
Old 01-27-2005, 04:31 PM   #42 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
druuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problem
and why is there no "report bad post" on my box?
Old 01-27-2005, 04:45 PM   #43 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by druuuu
and why is there no "report bad post" on my box?
cant report your own bad posts