Why cant i post up my own PS contest?? - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2002, 06:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car: 2001 PRELUDE 5spd
Mods: Short Ram Intake, Neuspeed Sport Springs, LEAN true short shifter, VAFC, VIS oem style cf hood
5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?
Question Why cant i post up my own PS contest??

okay....i dont mean to get anyone pissed off..but Civperc has closed down 2 of my Unofficial Photoshop contests...

i have no grudge towards civperc..i actually think hes a excellent person , but he told me its not my place to put up a post like that...

i just want to see wut peeple can do to some of the cars i posted up in the photoshop forum!...wuts wrong with that...i mean..according to civperc.. he/she doesnt know if there will be another PSC...

why cant i hold my own little contest...not even a real contest..just puttin up some cars and want peeple to chopem..

cuz right now the whole PHOTO GALLERY AND PHOTOSHOP FORUM..are pretty much DEAD..boring..etc...im tryin to get some more peeps to look there..and see some of the photoshoppers work at SHO...

please reply, thanx all
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2002, 07:09 PM   #2 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
krillz is an unknown quantity at this point
why dont you post under the guise: "POST YOUR BEST PHOTOSHOPS EVER, AND WE WILL JUDGE THE BEST LOOKING ONE"

instead of "contest"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-01-2002, 07:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Black Hole

Mods: Short Ram Intake, Neuspeed Sport Springs, LEAN true short shifter, VAFC, VIS oem style cf hood
5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?
cuz i wanna provide the cars..i gues..but since civperc's the mod..in the forum..he'll know wut i mean and then close it...

i think mods should be alittle more loose..i mean its just photoshoppin..wuts da damn deal.:
Old 09-01-2002, 09:32 PM   #4 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
civperc is a glorious beacon of lightcivperc is a glorious beacon of lightcivperc is a glorious beacon of lightcivperc is a glorious beacon of lightcivperc is a glorious beacon of light
hey man, yeah like I said, it's totally nothing personal. it's just that I do indeed have a PSC-ish type deal about to happen for the photo gallery. But honestly, after what happened last time (and not to mention with every other psc), that's not gonna be put into action again. Very soon a new fashioned opportunity to photoshop against one another will happen. I moderate photo gallery the way I do, to help everyone and make it the best forum it can be. Although it seems like I was somewhat of an ass, I'm doing everyone a favor by closing the pseudo-psc threads, because it'll help make the new competition deal be even better for you and everyone else.

have a good one

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-01-2002, 09:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Black Hole

no prob..civperc..and no offense to you at all..like i said ur an A-mod..(good )..i just wanted to know a good reason for it..

really i thought photoshop competitions were out all together..thats why, but since ur gonna start something new..im kool..

but please do it quick...I NEED TO CHOP SOMETHING..EHEHEH ive done just about all the normal cars..dangit..

peace and prosperity.!ahah