wtf.. still slow - Page 4 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2006, 01:50 PM   #46 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 2001 Honda S2000
Mods:
Clone In the rep troposphereClone In the rep troposphereClone In the rep troposphereClone In the rep troposphereClone In the rep troposphereClone In the rep troposphereClone In the rep troposphereClone In the rep troposphereClone In the rep troposphereClone In the rep troposphereClone In the rep troposphere
I'm pretty sure it's just cause SHO is getting an insane amount of traffic lately... I mean, today SHO hit the top online record at 1789 users, right about midday today. Shit, right now there's 1421 lookin at it.

sounds to me like it's time to upgrade to larger servers.

Sovereign of Diabolos, my FFXIAH profile
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2006, 01:58 PM   #47 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
.an. Rep God/Goddess.an. Rep God/Goddess.an. Rep God/Goddess.an. Rep God/Goddess.an. Rep God/Goddess.an. Rep God/Goddess.an. Rep God/Goddess.an. Rep God/Goddess.an. Rep God/Goddess.an. Rep God/Goddess.an. Rep God/Goddess
sped up a bit now for me, was pretty damn slow before though
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-24-2006, 02:07 PM   #48 (permalink)
Olde School Ricer

Car: 89crx
Mods: built motor, supercharged
yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!yellowrexsi Bow down before me!
If I use firefox, its pretty slow. Internet explorer seems to run faster