{Challenge} ThreeSome <3 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > SHO Media Center > Cameras & Photography > SH Photoshop

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2005, 04:49 PM   #1 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
xturbo420x will become famous soon enoughxturbo420x will become famous soon enough
{Challenge} ThreeSome <3

I call out 5gen lude, and Nightryder for SHO COP SUPREMACY!!11
you wanna be the best? you got to beat the best.
Rules:
Same a PSC.

so lets find a car and get this rolling.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2005, 06:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
SH Titanium

Car: 2000 Accord EX V6 Coupe
Mods: all around OEM body kit/spoiler. More to come...
KnightRyderV is a jewel in the roughKnightRyderV is a jewel in the roughKnightRyderV is a jewel in the rough
lets do it. but we gotta have plenty of time to chop it up because i have midterms this whole week and part of next week.

but pleeeeeease dont let the car be at a wierd ass angle like the car for contest 29 on psc.
Old 04-01-2005, 06:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car: 2001 PRELUDE 5spd
Mods: Short Ram Intake, Neuspeed Sport Springs, LEAN true short shifter, VAFC, VIS oem style cf hood
5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?
sounds fun, and i agree with knight, we need time

turbo doesnt wanna find the car(he told me on aim)...so who finds it?

i'll be lookin but if you have a car you'd like to try knight, post it, i dont wanna pic something you've done

btw pm me your address again so i can send out that sticker
Old 04-02-2005, 08:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Wind

Car:
Mods:
ensigma Bow down before me!ensigma Bow down before me!ensigma Bow down before me!ensigma Bow down before me!ensigma Bow down before me!ensigma Bow down before me!ensigma Bow down before me!ensigma Bow down before me!ensigma Bow down before me!ensigma Bow down before me!ensigma Bow down before me!
this should be interesting

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-02-2005, 08:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Black Hole

Mods: Short Ram Intake, Neuspeed Sport Springs, LEAN true short shifter, VAFC, VIS oem style cf hood
5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?5genlude you're still here?
lookin for a good car now i'll post it up, probably put a 1week and half limit to 2weeks im cool with whatever yall want./
Old 04-05-2005, 05:52 PM   #6 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
xturbo420x will become famous soon enoughxturbo420x will become famous soon enough
pic http://www.supload.com/012005/evo%20ix.jpg
2 weeks, keep the car that sized if you change the background.
reply here when done
edit:copy/paste the link.
Old 04-05-2005, 06:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
SH Titanium

KnightRyderV is a jewel in the roughKnightRyderV is a jewel in the roughKnightRyderV is a jewel in the rough
how did i know that we were going to chop the new Evo??

i have a higher resolution version of that pic im going to use, i'll downsize it to this spec later.

i've entered myself into 4 battles at the same time on various site, im screwed time wise... V6P, SHO, EPC tournament, PSU tournament.

ohh boy.
Old 04-05-2005, 06:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Black Hole

THATS OKAY

ur a pro, so stfu and CHOP(sendin stick out tomorrow)
Old 04-05-2005, 07:12 PM   #9 (permalink)

Car: 1994 civic EX
Mods: nothing special ;)
Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?
haha hotlink is down as of now!!!
Old 04-06-2005, 04:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
SH Titanium

you guys start yet?

i've been gathering a bunch of ideas since this started. and so far i've only thought about the front bumper, hehe. getting started today.
Old 04-06-2005, 05:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
Black Hole

i havent even touched it, i wanna do something diff, have the level of detail from those freak choppers like ioacowski/ruig/ashaeriowuorui etc

but we'll see,
Old 04-06-2005, 06:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
SH Titanium

yea, those european guys are crazy with photoshop. most of the really good choppers out there are european. wierd. but there are an occasional few from the states.
Old 04-07-2005, 12:05 PM   #13 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
89CivicHatch Needs to go outside once in awhile89CivicHatch Needs to go outside once in awhile89CivicHatch Needs to go outside once in awhile89CivicHatch Needs to go outside once in awhile89CivicHatch Needs to go outside once in awhile89CivicHatch Needs to go outside once in awhile89CivicHatch Needs to go outside once in awhile89CivicHatch Needs to go outside once in awhile89CivicHatch Needs to go outside once in awhile89CivicHatch Needs to go outside once in awhile89CivicHatch Needs to go outside once in awhile
can't wait to see you guys duke it out!
Old 04-08-2005, 04:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
SH Titanium

god i hate this car now... i've airbrushed 3 front bumpers and i hate them all!!!
it's hard to get this car looking more aggressive than it already is
Old 04-10-2005, 03:20 PM   #15 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
anyone done?