Honda electric debut - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda News, Honda Forum News, Acura news, Acura Forum News > Articles & News

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 01:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Luk
Noob

Car:
Mods:
Luk is on a distinguished road
Honda electric debut

Well, LA Show announces to host new cars and concept models, but one of the news that managed to get my attention was Honda's plan to launch an all-new hybrid model together with a plug-in hybrid platform, thus presenting its future visions and plans regarding Japanese technology which focuses more and more on the environmental protection.
Honda debuts the electric model and the plug-in hybrid platform at the LA Show. World cars news. Honda auto news
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2010, 05:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
brutal has a Rep problembrutal has a Rep problembrutal has a Rep problembrutal has a Rep problembrutal has a Rep problembrutal has a Rep problembrutal has a Rep problembrutal has a Rep problembrutal has a Rep problembrutal has a Rep problembrutal has a Rep problem
looks promising hope Honda succeed with their new venture keeping environment as a concern
Old 11-01-2010, 10:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Luk
Noob

Car:
Mods:
Luk is on a distinguished road
I think that the Japanese technology has always been one of the best.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-01-2010, 12:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Iron Monk

Car: 1997 Honda Accord EX
Mods: Header + full Catback, Short ram intake, MSD Wires, Flat black 15x6.5 Motegi Traklites, Rotor over Hub conversion.
MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?
I hate hybrid cars, I hate electric cars because there wont be a vernerable supply of batterys to even open a "swapping" location for some time. IE- like changing the tank on a fork lift. it should be that easy to "refuel" an electric car when your traveling.

hybrid cars are a bunch of yuppie horse shit IMO. check out how locomotives work, you'll see that the diesel engine they use only turns an armature to generate electricity. why we havent adapted this to automobiles in the past 50 years I don't know.

Solution Hydro electric power. -

there were kits to take full frame cars that weighed around 3800-4100 lbs and get 60-70 mpg in the 70's. why we can't EASILY get 90mpg in a fully loaded 2500 lb car with a small electric/diesel is beyond me.

http://www.angelfire.com/games/marshallmort/Oil.pdf

AWSOME tech articles for FREE, get educated on some REAL information.

currently down.

Everything you ever need to know about car audio.

http://www.bcae1.com

Everything you ever need to know about auto lighting:.

http://www.danielsternlighting.com/tech/tech.html
Old 05-03-2019, 03:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
CharlesSipe is on a distinguished road
Heloo i Am New membeR