Off Topic Thread - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Off Topic ARCHIVE

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2006, 02:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: '10 Fit Sport
Mods: Spoon Air Filter/Radiator Cap, Cusco F/R tower bars, Morimoto 35w Retrofit, JDM LED tails, full LED interior
tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?
Off Topic Thread

You OGs know what to do already.

Begin.

In depression, faith in deliverance, in ultimate restoration, is absent. the pain is unrelenting and what makes the condition intolerable is the foreknowledge that no remedy will come. It is hopelessness even more than pain that crushes the soul.

They told me that I was the righteous side of the devil, and I told them that they're on the wrong side of heaven.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2006, 02:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Car: 1990 300ZX Twin Turbo
Mods: Unorthodox Racing Underdrive Pulley, Greddy Profec B Spec II Boost Controller, Single POP intake, JWT ECU, Greddy Turbo Timer, Koyo Racing Radiator, Full 3" Exhaust, SPAL dual 11" electric fans, HKS Hardpipes, blaZt ECU diagnostic interface cable and datascan software, AIV deleted, G35 7 spoke 18" wheels, airhorns!
EvansCars In the stratusphereEvansCars In the stratusphereEvansCars In the stratusphereEvansCars In the stratusphereEvansCars In the stratusphereEvansCars In the stratusphereEvansCars In the stratusphereEvansCars In the stratusphereEvansCars In the stratusphereEvansCars In the stratusphereEvansCars In the stratusphere
Tonight's going to rock. Just got a part time job taking pics at clubs. Free cover at all the clubs, free drinks, and lots of ladies. Best of all I can easily do two in a night since there are a bunch right by each other. $15 per set which typically takes an hour and the rest of the time I can just hang out.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-22-2006, 02:50 PM   #3 (permalink)

Car: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd; 95 240sx
Mods: Everything Suspension & Brakes
rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!
new ot thread eh?? lets see how long this one can get....

Evolution Performance Driving School

2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd : Tein Flex Coilovers : Progress Front & Rear Swaybars : GTSpec Front & Rear Strut Tower bars : 2007 STi Brembo Brake Conversion : Hawk HPS Pads : Stop Tech Lines : DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors : Nismo Extended Wheel Studs : ACT HD clutch : 06 wrx flywheel : 18 x 8.5 Volk ce28n : 245/35/18 Kumho Ecsta XS : AVO LCA Bushings : Corner Balanced : Hella Supertones

1995 Nissan 240sx : In pieces : LS1 : T56 Transmission
Old 09-22-2006, 02:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car:
Mods:
ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?
i gotta pee

i dont wanna go to class tonight
Old 09-22-2006, 02:54 PM   #5 (permalink)

Car: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd; 95 240sx
Mods: Everything Suspension & Brakes
rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!
classes on friday nights suck.

Evolution Performance Driving School

2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd : Tein Flex Coilovers : Progress Front & Rear Swaybars : GTSpec Front & Rear Strut Tower bars : 2007 STi Brembo Brake Conversion : Hawk HPS Pads : Stop Tech Lines : DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors : Nismo Extended Wheel Studs : ACT HD clutch : 06 wrx flywheel : 18 x 8.5 Volk ce28n : 245/35/18 Kumho Ecsta XS : AVO LCA Bushings : Corner Balanced : Hella Supertones

1995 Nissan 240sx : In pieces : LS1 : T56 Transmission
Old 09-22-2006, 03:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 97 civic ex
Mods: mez :ninja
dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!
I DONT WANT TO GO TO THE FOOTBALL GAME GOD DAMNIT!!

Reppin Richmond

I DO NOT GET A VOTE.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 97 civic ex
Mods: mez :ninja
dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!
this thread should be interesting

Reppin Richmond

I DO NOT GET A VOTE.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Super Ban-Finger Mod

Car: 01 MR-St & 08 M3
Mods:
UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezeedee
i dont wanna go to class tonight
me either...

oh wait, i'm done with school

I'm DJin a wedding anniversary tomorrow for $550!!! wppt...then i got a debut i'm djing next week for $450!

then i'm gonna do some free gigs at Cal Poly's lunch hour on oct 3 and 5 for fun.

Nulla tenaci invia est via.
For the tenacious, no road is impassable.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car:
Mods:
ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?
time to get ready. later sho peeps, ill see ya tomorrow, i might be goin to the races tonight.
Old 09-22-2006, 04:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
jon

Car: 2007 f150 xlt lariat
Mods: Toolbox
jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?
this aint gonna last too long, but im in for the haul
Old 09-22-2006, 04:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Super Ban-Finger Mod

Car: 01 MR-St & 08 M3
Mods:
UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnstein69
lets see how long this one can get....
that's what SHE said

Nulla tenaci invia est via.
For the tenacious, no road is impassable.
Old 09-22-2006, 04:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
jon

Car: 2007 f150 xlt lariat
Mods: Toolbox
jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?jon you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraMagneticAL
that's what SHE said
ooh snap
Old 09-22-2006, 05:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Car:
Mods:
Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?Elegant Runaway you're still here?
Word.
Old 09-22-2006, 05:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: I dont own a car
Mods: fuck off
Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!
I bet this gets locked by the end of the night
Old 09-22-2006, 06:07 PM   #15 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
liscio is sad...just sadliscio is sad...just sadliscio is sad...just sadliscio is sad...just sadliscio is sad...just sadliscio is sad...just sadliscio is sad...just sadliscio is sad...just sadliscio is sad...just sadliscio is sad...just sadliscio is sad...just sad
why do they lock these?

« Off Topic Thread | - »