Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:EDIT: :EDIT: I am asking 5600 for the car not 5000 sorry.

Ok i got my 2000 civic si, 158K miles, Is has a Msd Blaster and pro cap, Hks Hi power Exhaust, Short ram intake, Short throw shifter, strut bar, underdrive pulley, No power steering and no AC, (i have all of the parts to reinstall them..) It is lowered 3.5 inches, and has konig 17" Unknowns on it, with "BRAND NEW" tires. It has tenzo R racing seats and harnesses. The interior has been removed, and i have all of it, but the carpet, (there was a spill and the carpet was ruined) It has a oil pressure and a water temp gauge...I am only selling it because i need a truck.. it's hard to work out of a civic. The car still runs very strong. the Exhaust manifold has a crack on the back side where the number one and number two primaries meet. But it doesn't leak... No oil leaks or coolant leaks. I am only selling it for payoff. I paid 8K for it a year ago... my loss your gain... please feel free to call. (serious inquiries only) 859-420-3674 Coleby.

P.S. The car in my Sig is the car for sale. Need more pictures let me know. (only diff is that it's lowered more now than it is in this pic)

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
care to part with jsut the oil pressure gauge?

· Registered
2,123 Posts
Curious of a few questions:

The location of the car?
Are you willing to ship and roughly how much is shipping (worst case scenario - west coast to east cost)?
Was the car in any accidents?
Is it a clean title, meaning salvaged or rebuilt?

Thanks and GLWTS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.