Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty guys, the shell is up for grabs, It is a 2000 EX shell, with 120,xxx miles on it. I have this posted on a ton of sites so it will obviously go to the highest offer. Funds are short with the family, and I need some money quick. I am located in Tallahassee, Florida, so either you pay for the shell to be shipped, or you come and pick it up.

Included with the shell are:
Skunk2 camber kit
Skunk2 Coilovers with Eibach springs
S2 Exhaust
CF hood
Front and Rear Strutbars
Steelies

Here are some pictures.

There are also more pictures here: Shell

The interior is in great shape, has a like a cigarette burn on the visor, and 1 on the seat, from the girl that owned it before me. I myself, do not smoke, and have gotten rid of the smell. The exterior has one little flaw, a drunk driver hit me on the driver side ( he opened his door into mine). Its maybe an inch long, and isn't really noticable unless youre close.

Feel free to PM me, or call my cell. (850) 491-0769, my names Adam.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry brother, its been gone for a while now. Someone from Atlanta came down and picked it up for 3k, didn't expect that much for it, but im kinda regreting selling it now. I miss her alot :x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.