Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally sold the 00 Civic Si so it's time to let go of the parts.

16x7" Rota Circuit 8s, 40mm offset w/205/45x16" Toyo Proxes 4 tires. The wheels are in great condition. No scratches that I am aware of. Only the paint is rubbed off from where the lugs meet the wheel (typical). The tires have about 10-15,000 miles left on them - they are down to 6mm of tread. These tires are all season tires and work pretty good in the snow. Looking for $800. Will not separate unless you can find someone to buy ther others. Local pick up only. WILL NOT SHIP! I will meet up to 60 miles from Lancaster, PA.

A'PEXi World Sport II cat back exhaust system. This exhaust has been on my 00 Civic Si for about 6 months total. So the exhaust is in great condition. Asking $400 since this is in great condition. Local pick up only. WILL NOT SHIP! I will meet up to 60 miles from Lancaster, PA.

TWO (2) 205/40x16" Falken Azenis tires. Tried these out at one event last year so they are almost new. I only have 2 (TWO). Asking $50 for both tires. Local pick up only. WILL NOT SHIP! I will meet up to 60 miles from Lancaster, PA.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.