Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

00 OEM foglight switch

3K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  kcallahan 
#1 ·
What color does your foglight switch light up is it green or red b/c mine is green but every other light in my car is red example the cruise light

#2 ·
Red lights?

I had a 2000 civic ex w/ oem fogs and the switch lit up green if I remember correctly...

When my friend got his boost gauge for his supra, (autometer mechanical boost gauge) it came with a green and red "condom" to put on the light bulb to make it match the dash lights...you might want to try that?

goodluck,
-justin

#18 ·
AznGrrl said:

Oh, ummm $200 + s/h I guess...?
That's probably a bit high. You might get $100. But, it depends on who wants them and how bad. I'd give you $50 for just the light assemblies themselves. I've already got the wiring harness and switch for my Hellas.

#22 ·
Si-OWNER said:
No the switch is included it has everything the only thing u have to do is cut the slots on your bumber and have the housing painted your car color.
That's a GREAT deal. I guess I bought my Hellas about 4 months too soon. Although, I only paid $40 for them. I don't believe you have to paint the housing either. At least, that's what they told me at the Honda dealer when I was looking at them when I bought the car. I couldn't see paying them for cutting and connecting a few wires. I lucked out with my OEM wiring because they had replaced a set of fog lights on a Civic that had been in an accident. They didn't need the new wiring or switch. So they sold it to me for $20.00. I really like my Hellas though. I've compared them to the OEM fogs for lighting and they are as good or better. They just don't have that OEM look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.