Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the guy at the car shop said to start off wit the 3 bolt ons intake headers and exhaust.. i bought my 00 blue si stock 41000 miles.. i just got my aem v2 intake and i have some questions aobut the rest.. i think im gonna get the greddy evo 2 i heard that sounds the best idk tho maby dc or skunk2 but idk im pretty sure im gettin the greddy unless some1 wants to change my mind.. and about the headers idk wat to get eather dc 4-2-1 or dc 4-1 and idk wat to get it ceramic or stainless steel can u guys help me answer some of these questions.. i think im gonna get the exhaust first too unless i should get the headers first but idk if u wana im me on aim swizz977

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
just get the 4-2-1, the 4-1 may have clearance issues and you won't know till you put in on the car, but then you can't return it. so just get the 4-2-1 stainless.

IMO i like the apexi N1 for an exhaust :D

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Then apparently you never heard the Apexi N1. IMHO it sounds way better than the Greddy EVO 2. :nod Plus you can get it with a silencer. Not sure if you can with the Evo. :confused How much did you pay for your V2. If you paid full price you just wasted your money. I had a V2 on my Si and it really wasn't any better than my reg AEM cai. I also went with the Greddy 4-2-1 SS Header.

·
Registered
306 Posts
well, I suppose its all personal preference....I dont think it sounds ricey at all compared to some exhausts.....people forget that it is in fact an import and they do sound like that....as long as its doesnt have that crackle on acceleration....I personally think it sounds pretty mean for what it actually is....like I said, it is a little louder than what I want.....but if you think it sounds like ass, then ok....I'll get a sound clip on here and you can hear for yourself....maybe the one you heard was different

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.