Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been considering an ep3 since the prices have been on the decline... how much is the insurance for this car as compared to a 7th gen civic coupe? is it high since the si is supposed to be the "performance" model?

·
Registered
747 Posts
it's the same. i haven't yet heard of an insurance company listing the EP3 as a performance vehicle. i have an '04, i'm 29, no points, full coverage, $100/$100 ded. and it's only $86/month...

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet but damn you for being over 25!!! :p

thats good though. i really hope i can talk honda down far enough. im planning on using the mazda3, scion tC and chevy cobalt as bargaining chips to convince them to give me a reasonable price.

·
Registered
747 Posts
LevelSevenCivic said:
sweet but damn you for being over 25!!! :p

thats good though. i really hope i can talk honda down far enough. im planning on using the mazda3, scion tC and chevy cobalt as bargaining chips to convince them to give me a reasonable price.
you won't have to much trouble with negotiations. the EP3 is not a big seller. i pretty much walked into the dealership, test drove it, offered $16k, settled on $16,500 and was signing papers 20 minutes later....

and i got 2.9% financing and a years worth of free oil changes...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts