Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
odge announced that it will produce a special GTS Final Edition model to commemorate the last 2002 Viper Coupes to roll off the line later this year at DaimlerChrysler's Conner Avenue Assembly Plant.

The coupes, which will represent the last 360 cars built on the 2002 Dodge Viper platform, will be the first production Vipers to wear a Viper red with dual stone white striped paint scheme. The white over red theme was the same one that
carried the Viper GTS-R/T race car to motorsports acclaim with an outright win at the 2000 Daytona 24-hour sports car racing event and consecutive American Le Mans Series manufacturers championships.

In addition to the special paint striping, a number of other details distinguish the GTS Final Edition. Inside, red-stitched, black leather steering wheel and shift knob are unique to the model, with a sequentially numbered dash plaque (e.g. No. 1 of 360) recognizing each individual car from the series.

8.0L V10 makes 460hp and 500tq, no times were given.

from supercars.net

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
when I saw final edition, i thought that you meant that they were stopping the production of the Vipers. I was like :eek:, thank goodness they're still makin em :):):)

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
i thought it was like 9city/15highway or something like that

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
still the fastest american production car made.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Ive seen many 12.2's, the worst Ive seen is 12.5 for the GTS. For the Vette Ive seen 12.4 to 12.8

1 - 12 of 12 Posts