Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 05 rsx type s i have had it for about 3 months the bracket theat holds the clutch cable secure broke. this is the second time this has happened to me, just wanted to see if any one else has had the same problem?

thanks
E.

·
Registered
679 Posts
fastazzrex said:
i have an 05 rsx type s i have had it for about 3 months the bracket theat holds the clutch cable secure broke. this is the second time this has happened to me, just wanted to see if any one else has had the same problem?

thanks
E.
I don't think I know of anyone with this problem. Sounds like you just got unlucky. You need to talk to your dealer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yea man, I don't know what to tell you about that one... I also have a '05 RSX-S and haven't had any problems what so ever... Definately need to talk to your dealer about that one.

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts
yeah thats odd..Take it to the dealer, that stuff is all covered.

I am however getting an annoying whistling while driving at high speeds in cross winds. Think its the sun roof??? Im taking it in when I need an oil change

·
Registered
4 Posts
Johnny Tran said:
yeah thats odd..Take it to the dealer, that stuff is all covered.

I am however getting an annoying whistling while driving at high speeds in cross winds. Think its the sun roof??? Im taking it in when I need an oil change
You know... now that you mention it, I am getting something very similar... Except it is more like a higher pitch humm... Let me know what the dealer says when you bring it in! Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts