no pics but i have upgraded my system.
alpine 9801 headunit
boston acoustic components 6.5"
audiobahn 6x9's
poweramper 15" sub
Kicker 120 x 2 amp
Pioneer 760w amp
Stinger 1 farad cap
. .sounds pretty good . . i want to get a new sub and amp but it will be awhile. . my rear bumper rattles pretty bad and i have sound deadner plus dynomat in my trunk.

·
Registered
119 Posts
accord_06 said:
I'm bored with the stock one. What is the good system u guys have on yours ? Any pics ? Thanks ..

you are going to run into problems with replacing your stock head unit on the 06 assuming they didn't change anything from the 03-05 unit. You have two options for head unit location. One is in the stock place (but if you have dual climate controls wave by by becuase you lose that and you lose your ability to adjust the temperature digitally, just have to feel for what you want). Your second option is in a kit that uses the cubby beneath that to put your new H/U in but then the problem is you have an dead headunit in the middle of the dash and then a working on beneath. Advantage-you get to keep your dual climate controls. Disadvantage- kinda looks dumb having two headunits in the car and only one working...its like when you see someone who has a working TV in their house and is using a broken tv as a TV stand...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.