Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
how bout the ford gt. 550hp @ 6500rpm 500lb ft of torque @ 3750rpm 3350 lbs

for the price yeah, i would say the Z06 wins hands down. best american sports car? i would say the S7. :D 575hp 570 lb ft 2750 lbs

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DDR2 said:
how bout the ford gt. 550hp @ 6500rpm 500lb ft of torque @ 3750rpm 3350 lbs

for the price yeah, i would say the Z06 wins hands down. best american sports car? i would say the S7. :D 575hp 570 lb ft 2750 lbs
using a supercharger dont count. i didnt know of any real muscle car that had FI in it. plus it weighs 3475 lbs.

the S7 will be using a turbo.

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
Z06 hands down.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
hm... true u dont really see viper everyday same like NSX..unlike vette they are everywhere too common doesnt feel special anymore.

·
Registered
884 Posts
divinewisdom said:
using a supercharger dont count. i didnt know of any real muscle car that had FI in it. plus it weighs 3475 lbs.

the S7 will be using a turbo.

True it will be FI, but those numbers are for a NA V8, so I'd say it counts... too bad one of those will cost you 4 vipers or 7 vettes

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Alex33 said:
True it will be FI, but those numbers are for a NA V8, so I'd say it counts... too bad one of those will cost you 4 vipers or 7 vettes
the cost will drive most away. not to mention that you wont likely be able to get your hands on one, even if you had the money.

its more of a collectors car, rather than a real sports car.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
dodolaje said:
hm... true u dont really see viper everyday same like NSX..unlike vette they are everywhere too common doesnt feel special anymore.
hand down on the viper...it's rare to see one on the street...vette is too common...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.