Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,768 Posts
Is there any way to put the ATTS from a SH on a Base model, and how much does this run, what parts or how many parts are neccessary for the install. Where in g-d's name do i find an ATTS system? I hear you can't have an LSD and ATTS but didn't the Type-S in Japan feature both? And again i guess a common question is which is better ATTS or LSD? Should i just throw an LSD on there and be content instead of shelling out the money to swap the ATTS, is it a pretty close comparison? And if anybody can tell me why I didn't buy a damn SH from tampa instead of driving to Orlando and having the "brand new" motor blow when i got back to Miami and then find out a year later the car was a rebuild? Use car-fax, because i'll beat the kid with a cam shaft but now i really want leather seats in a type SH with a Type S motor, AND I DON'T HAVE one and that sucks! Now i have to fix the whole left side of my base model thanks to a hit and run 3.25i. Can you say $6,000 and not 1hp gain?(engine and body repair).

· Registered
2,768 Posts
yeah BMW sucks, and so do most of their drivers but thats ok the M3 is dope. The real question is can I put both ATTS and a Limited Slip Differential? And if i can about how much would that run me? I was gonna buy the interior from a type SH but I figured i'd prolly end up only having 2 racing seats and no back seats in the end.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.