4 Posts
i ran a 14 flat with aem pulleys intake apexi vtech controler
custom exhaust an a 75 shot dry nos system
know i should run low 13s with my current mods

· Registered
1,227 Posts
Re: Re: 1/4 times?

Pinoy Dragon said:

Not fast enough. The fastest I've heard of was PressuredAccord (this screen name was on the old SHO). He had a 14 flat. The fastest now is probably this guy L.I. Accord since he has the only turbo'd accord V6.
some other dood ran 13.9xx one time, i dont remember his name tho.

· Registered
4 Posts
i dont know about soon
still got to do some body work and choose paint

· Registered
1,227 Posts
Re: 98accordtimes

ezcomezgo420 said:
i used to own a 98 v6; i had a aem c.a.i, venom 400 computer, and thermal dual exhaust. i gteched it and i was running 0-60 in 6.7 and quarter mile in 15.1 at 96 m.p.h. according to it with 30 degrees outside temp
gtech isnt always that accurate. those times would be way faster than anyone else has run w/ just i/e, not counting the venom 400 since its a peice of trash and doesnt improve your times at all.:rolleyes:

· Registered
6 Posts
carsibeatwithmyv6accord

i think my gtech was fairly accurate because i have raced and won on the street alot.
CARS I have beaten with my 98 Accord v6: bmw 328, 89 turbo supra, 94 supra, integra 96 se with an aem c.a.i., dc headers, greddy exhaust, plugs and wires, springs, 93 legend ls, bmw 328i sport, a crapload of civic si's with bolt ons, other accord v6, maximas,97 mustang gt, 92 camaro z28, 84 corvette, 98 mitsubishi eclipse spyder gst, 92 talon tsi awd, lexus is300 with mods, all lexus sc300 sc400, and
also a 1998 Acura Integra Type R. I have also beaten new honda preludes with 5 speeds which is the kind of car I own now.
I've got a 2001 Black Lude with an a.e.m c.a.i. that i haven't put in yet

Cars I have had close races with are acura 3.2 tl types and cl type s. My car drove almost as fast as them for way cheaper and i still had all the leather and goods

The best race i ever had was with a 96 vtech prelude that had a short aem intake, dc headers, exhaust, pulleys, cams, springs.
We both took off and he had way too much wheel spin so I got the jump on him and i drove my auto like a stick starting off with a torque brake on 2200 rpm in 1st gear. I had him by a car length and a half up until 100 m.p.h. at which point he gained on me and slowly passed me because i didnt have a 5th gear to goto and also i had to slow down because we were going into sharp curves and i didnt have springs and he did. MOST INTENSE RACE!:D This is the race that made me want a new Lude!!

· Registered
313 Posts
Bone stock, my first time at the track, full weight, 16.2. (I probably could have ran a 15.9 or 16 flat if I let my car cool off b/w runs and braked torqued better)

After I added my AEM intake with no weight reduction and 60 degree weather I ran a 15.6.

After i removed my spare and sub box, I ran a 15.5. (Notice I let my car cool off for almsot 45 minutes) :)

With intake and pulleys my best time at the track was a 15.4

· Registered
252 Posts
munkeysoup said:
maybe you got one of those factory freak cars that a couple of people got in '98 that are faster than everybody else's.
factory freak cars in 98 huh? hmmmm, maybe thats why I've always handed my friends ass to him in his 98 av6 even when we had the same mods :D

· Registered
53 Posts
you know ezcomeezgo420's claim to running 15.1 (on Gtech) is just as credible as everyone else's claim to what they ran, except for BNUT because his post time slip.

Don't discredit anyone or make up some reason for how they got a certain time. Perhaps there are a lot of odd occurances, people claim to beat cars that others get spanked by. In the end other than the author of the post, we weren't there and don't know the really reason why or how.

· Registered
1,513 Posts
Re: carsibeatwithmyv6accord

ezcomezgo420 said:
i think my gtech was fairly accurate because i have raced and won on the street alot.
CARS I have beaten with my 98 Accord v6: bmw 328, 89 turbo supra, 94 supra, integra 96 se with an aem c.a.i., dc headers, greddy exhaust, plugs and wires, springs, 93 legend ls, bmw 328i sport, a crapload of civic si's with bolt ons, other accord v6, maximas,97 mustang gt, 92 camaro z28, 84 corvette, 98 mitsubishi eclipse spyder gst, 92 talon tsi awd, lexus is300 with mods, all lexus sc300 sc400, and
also a 1998 Acura Integra Type R. I have also beaten new honda preludes with 5 speeds which is the kind of car I own now.
I've got a 2001 Black Lude with an a.e.m c.a.i. that i haven't put in yet

Cars I have had close races with are acura 3.2 tl types and cl type s. My car drove almost as fast as them for way cheaper and i still had all the leather and goods
I noticed you say you beat "maximas." Wanna race me? I have no mods. :D

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.