Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have any of u guys seen this? these things are soooo nasty....

anyways... i first heard of em off the prelude forum, and started lookin for em online.

This is one of the better sites:
http://www.blackadderhall.com/bitchar-g/

so i was wondering... does anyone know the best & cheapest place to get one in the US? I dont really trust ebay....

thanks, and ENJOY!

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there is a remote to it... remember those old skool ones that have the 2 joys.... one to go forward and back, one to go left/right.... its like that

yeah... i wish they'd come out with a del sol one... but it looks like i will have to settle for a S2000, RX7, Skyline, or NSX... damn...

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah.. the mini z's definitly have more detail, but...

1) how much are they?
2) can u mod them with new engines, gears, suspension peices... etc...
3) they arent as small as the bit char-g

· Registered
525 Posts
mlin81 said:
yeah.. the mini z's definitly have more detail, but...

1) how much are they?
2) can u mod them with new engines, gears, suspension peices... etc...
3) they arent as small as the bit char-g
you can get them starting at $85 and they have lots of hop ups

you change motors, gears , suspension, differentials, bodies and the list goes on...they even make turbos for them...well electrical turbos.

I´m hooked on them and even race.

· Registered
150 Posts
I have two of the Bit Char G's. Got both from eBay and had no problems. From different places too.

If anyone wanted either of them, I'd be glad to sell them. They are really cool, but I'm looking to get a little money to put into a new project, so these qualify as expendable. :) I have the silver Celica and the blue and silver Skyline. The Skyline was the Special Edition with a larger/faster engine than the Celica. Both only used about two hours total and still look new. They are a blast to drive around.

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JDM_SOL said:
you can get them starting at $85 and they have lots of hop ups

you change motors, gears , suspension, differentials, bodies and the list goes on...they even make turbos for them...well electrical turbos.

I´m hooked on them and even race.
yeah... thats a lil too expensive to me.... i dont wanna spend all that money on a toy car, when i could spend it on my real one...

but i still like the idea of a mini RC.... i think ill get the char-g

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nah.... they say tomy char-g... the fake-me-out ripoffs say something in chinese....

tomys are anywhere from 19-35 bones... depending on where you look... only ones that are around 50 are the special edition or collector edition cars

i just bought one last week from a dude off ebay: a skyline w/ a 3.0 motor for 37 bucks total (shipping from hong kong included)

this is the pict

· Registered
727 Posts
I have the supra with the 3.8 motor.. i can't grip on nothing. It be peeling out and spinning liek whoa. But i'm working on a del sol body for it. It's already out there. i talked to this guy who had it, it was pretty badass

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.